Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Wonderful Wonderland Item Changed from Curio Shop Only to Rare!

I adopted two new pets yesterday(Friday @ 12:30 a.m. Kinz Time)... the new Yorkie and Small Signature Pug. I received the "Eat Me Cake Table" as the Exclusive item for the Yorkie and a "Mad Hatter Tea Table" for the Pug. Needless to say I was very surprised and pretty bummed because I already have several of each due to the fact that they've been available for quite awhile in the Curio Shop. Never seen Ganz do this in the 4 years I've been playing. Oh well... at least I was able to get some decent Kinz Cash for them!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #22
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

While visiting my webkinz I clicked estore link, found the mayor themed stuff at estore, the wall, and flooring and podium, set for $10.00 Cant wait for tomorrow!!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #23
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Default Re: Whimsical Wonderland Item Changed from Curio Shop Only to Rare!

OMG! *o*
This Is SO odd!
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #24
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Wow, this was unexpected! While I'm glad that I managed to get the whole theme, now it's going to be much harder if I decide I want another set.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 05:37 AM   #25
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting this. I don't get why Ganz would just change it out of no where.
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #26

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I just don't understand why Ganz couldn't let The Wonderland Theme be a regular room theme in the WShop.That way we all would have a chance to save our KC and buy all the pieces we want and need. And why put one or two pieces in the eStore where only some can buy them? If The Wonderland Theme was a regular room theme in the WShop, I'm sure more of us would spend our KC there. The way it is now, with some pieces being "rare" and some "eStore" only, I won't be spending my KC buying it. What is the purpose of making it so hard for us to get these items? I just don't understand their logic here. Are they just being mean on purpose?

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #27
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

hmm..... that's interesting!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #28
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I already have every CS piece of the Wonderland theme. I saw the update today and it's likely that the whole theme except the eStore stuff will be rare items. LOL this will mean I finished a rare theme that was CSO when I collected it.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:52 PM   #29

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

Darn. I have all of the wonderland theme, but I liked to buy a whole bunch of them when they where in the Curio Shop.
Webkinz wonder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #30
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Well, I look at it this way... as a CSO theme for a few months first, I have had the opportunity to collect many, many pieces to complete this theme many times over. So if it is now going rare, at least I have everything I need, and some extras for trading!

With the rare themes, it takes SO much longer to complete a theme. There are still a couple Princess and Persian rares that haven't been available, and others that have only been available a few times. I wouldn't mind seeing future rares start off as CSOs so we can start collecting easily before they are hard to get!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: