Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Wonderland Item Changed from Curio Shop Only to Rare! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Wonderland Item Changed from Curio Shop Only to Rare! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.In a surprising turn of events, our Asian Rares trackers saw Arte offering the Queen of Hearts Bed as a RARE in the Curio Shop tonight. In the hour of 3pm KT for Friday, Dec 10th, this staple of the Wonderful Wonderland Theme, the Queen of Hearts Bed, is being offered for its regular price of 3300 KC, and members can buy only one bed. This is typical of rare Webkinz items.

Prior to this, the Wonderful Wonderland items were being treated as Curio Shop Only items in Webkinz World: multiple purchases were possible, the items were offered about once a week, and their price varied from 20% over-priced to as much as 40% reduced.

It remains to be seen if the other 11 CSO items in this theme will follow suit and become rares, or if some of them will keep their CSO status. In addition, two more items in the theme are eStore only. You can see the entire Wonderful Wonderland theme in our Webkinz Wiki.

UPDATE: We have been receiving wide-spread reports of members receiving Wonderful Wonderland Theme items as additional adoption gifts. As you know, additional adoption gifts can be either Exclusive or Rare items. Based on this new information, it appears that the entire theme is now Rare. We will be tracking these items along with the other Rare items. Keep an eye on the notice at the top of the forum.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
KraftyMomOf2
Webkinz :)

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Default Re: Whimsical Wonderland Item Changed from Curio Shop Only to Rare!

This is NOT happy news!! This is what was so great about this theme. I was hoping others would follow.

I am still broke from buying so much of this theme, I LOVE it and can't get enough. I am furnishing my hamsters room with it. I will need more rooms too as I am now very into the hamsters too. Just wish they had better control on movement and speed so as to NOT set off seizures :-(

KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Wonderful Wonderland Item Changed from Curio Shop Only to Rare!

dang
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:38 AM   #4
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I'm glad I have a multiples of this theme already, I love Alice in Wonderland if you couldn't tell
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:41 AM   #5

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

thanks for the info...........
donnyosmond is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:16 AM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well goodness, Arte you are a sly old dog to be sure! Thank goodness I bought a few of them-I had worried they were going to retire them quickly for some reason-with the ties to Disney and what not...

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 06:17 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

We will have to watch for this.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:39 AM   #8
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I posted a week or so ago about them showing up as rares in the trading room. I figured they had to be ready to retire when the "glitch" people thought it was didn't change so I'm not surprised. I won't be trading mine away as easily as I have though since it will be harder to get.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #9

Mihoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Drat! I still need a lot of this theme. I have bad luck when it comes to being online when these items are offered. I did manage to get a bed already, though.
Mihoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #10
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Aw, that's really dissapointing. I saw this bed and many other pieces in the Curio Shop and thought; "These don't seem too expensive or rare. Maybe if I save up my money I can get some of them someday!" Because I really like the wonderland theme. Oh well. Maybe I can trade for some of the items, since they'll probably be too hard for people like me to get now.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: