Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default WKN Releases a Virtual Sneak Peek at the Pink Dalmatian!

A new front page story has been added:

WKN Releases a Virtual Sneak Peek at the Pink Dalmatian!

Click the image to open in full size.
Last month, we brought you the news of the Pink Dalmatian plush, one of the lineup of pets for the month of May. Webkinz Newz has now released a sneak peek at the virtual image of the new pet along with its PSF and PSI. The Pink Dalmatian will never be left in the dark as it comes with its own Sapphire Lamp Post! Watch your candy stash though, because this cutie may have a sweet tooth! The Pet Specific Food for the Pink Dalmatian is the Cream Soda Slushy.

If the Pink Dalmatian or any other Webkinz plush is on your wishlist, consider an online visit to www.Ameriwade.com, retail partner of Webkinz Insider. Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping and no charge is made to your credit card until your order ships. A portion of every sale that is made online at www.Ameriwade.com helps support Webkinz Insider.
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

Default Re: WKN Releases a Virtual Sneak Peek at the Pink Dalmation!

Oooh! Cute PSI!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Ooh, how adorable. I love that Psf. Hmmm.. Maybe I will buy this one with code.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #4
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Not a big fan of the virtual pet
PSI and PSF are fine though
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Oh my gosh. So much pink. (don't like pink) I like the pet though
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #6

sparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with gracesparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with gracesparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with gracesparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with gracesparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with gracesparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with gracesparklingpegasu wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That is adorable! It looks a bit like a Valentine's pet. The pets and PSIs just keep getting better! Keep up the good work, GANZ!
sparklingpegasu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:06 PM   #7
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

So *gasp* much *gasp* pink!. I think I liked the duck better but I can see how this pet would attract some webkinz players.
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:20 PM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Too much pink.
The pet itself isn't really cute, but maybe I can get my hands on one for my Dalmatian
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #9
Jesus saves...

rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!rionokoe is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm... As a dog lover, I am not fond of the proportions given to this remarkably marvelous breed. If it was a true Dalmatian, it would have flat and floppy ears, not semi-erect ones. Also, a true Dalmation, it would absolutely NOT have a "mastiff" snout. It would be very skinny, not pudgy and stocky. Moreover, it would be less stubby, but I guess that feature is what makes this webkinz cute. I'll get it, but it won't be a true true true Dalmation, it would be a Pink Dalmation. I like it's plush version though!

Oops, I misspelled 'Dalmatian!!!! I said,"Dalmation! And I'm a dog lover! How could such a person misspell such a dog breed!?!? Silly me... Well, Toodles!(For now)

Last edited by rionokoe; 04-08-2012 at 10:42 PM..
rionokoe is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #10
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

So cute!

But the PSI is not a complete fav.......
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, holly(:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: