Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 10:22 AM   #21
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Wishing Well Glitched - No Prize Selection awarded for receiving 3 Wells in Centre

I also get logged right off after getting a prize in the magic mire

sigh I never go back to see if it is in my dock or not I should prolly check into that LOL
xlifetime is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wishing Well Glitched - No Prize Selection awarded for receiving 3 Wells in Centre

I'm another affected by this. The other night I hit 3 wells in the center on the Wishing Well game - for the first time! My hollers of excitement quickly turned to hollers of frustration as the screen immediately changed from the well to a blue screen followed by the "you have been logged out" message. When I logged back in I had neither a new prize, nor the KC, and to add insult to injury my "wish" was counted. Oh well, not much I can do... at least I know I hit 3 wells in the center once!
TopazR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
Shad0wCat
Gift Guru

caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!

I got three wells in the center row a short time before the badge came out. And I have to agree with Lizzy, it was a real let down. Hope they get this fixed soon.
caitscats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #24
christiwr is a jewel in the roughchristiwr is a jewel in the rough

Great news...

I just got 3 wishing wells in the center on Wishing Well 2 and did NOT get logged out. I chose the Moon Rover and verified that it was in my dock so I think this glitch has been fixed.

I remembered reading this story yesterday and almost had a nervous breakdown when I saw the 3 wishing wells because I assumed that I was going to get logged out. I was so excited to when I wasn't!

Click the image to open in full size.
christiwr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #25
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by christiwr
Great news...

I just got 3 wishing wells in the center on Wishing Well 2 and did NOT get logged out. I chose the Moon Rover and verified that it was in my dock so I think this glitch has been fixed.

I remembered reading this story yesterday and almost had a nervous breakdown when I saw the 3 wishing wells because I assumed that I was going to get logged out. I was so excited to when I wasn't!
Congrats!! I hope they fixed it for all of the servers!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #26
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Wishing Well Glitched - No Prize Selection awarded for receiving 3 Wells in Centre - Update: Glitch fixed!

whoo hoo!!!! i am so glad
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:06 PM   #27

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by christiwr
Great news...

Congratulations! Glad to hear they have it fixed!
TopazR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:09 AM   #28
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Wishing Well Glitched - No Prize Selection awarded for receiving 3 Wells in Centre - Update: Glitch fixed!

This issue has NOT been corrected, at least not totally; here is the link to a very recent {after maintenance} thread about the same exact issue from outinthesun2003

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...glitch-559994/
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: