Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 04:41 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Re: Winterfest will be storming two places

I just looked at the schedule for the prizes. I don't seem to see anything for the "New Winterfest Window" and the "new Iclicle Wind chimes". Wonder if that means that they could be available everyday?
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #32

ldlboise1224 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I love the idea of having WF in WKN that way when we click it our pet want just start walking! LOL
I usually have my pet trapped in a corner by furniture LOL

I hope it's the cookie plus the other prizes!!

Exclusive to Webkinz Newz!there is a schedule of prizes out on Webkinznewz.com. there will be one prize per day per account that can be won. schedule located under Contests and Fun. check it out!
Saturday, January 15th
Magic W Toque
Sunday, January 16th
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Monday, January 17th
Snowman Cookie

Exclusive to Webkinz Newz!
Tuesday, January 18th
Roasted Chestnuts
Wednesday, January 19th
Snow Cone
Thursday, January 20th
Snowman Cookie

Friday, January 21st
Potted Ice Flower
Saturday, January 22nd
Winterfest Hoodie
Sunday, January 23rd
Snowman Cookie
ldlboise1224 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #33
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I wish they had put the wind chimes & window in the mix for WKN. At least I would have had a good chance of getting at least one on each account that way. On the other hand maybe this means the food prizes will be more limited in WW since they will be on WKN. I hope the rumor that the jacket from 2009 will be available again is true. I missed out on that one & would love to get a few this year. I still have a bunch of the Potted Ice Flowers & Magic W Toques in my docks from last year so I'm hoping those are not as plentiful.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #34

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

After a frustrating day of chasing Plumpy on Webkinz Newz, here is some more GOOD??? news for you. Each day a different prize will be available on Webkinz Newz during the
Winterfest. It was posted that the cookie would be available there, but now it sounds like there will be something different at the Newz site each day. Could that mean 9 separate new items than are on the World Winterfest?

It says all Webkinz World members can win one prize each day for each account.

View Post Originally Posted by ldlboise1224
Exclusive to Webkinz Newz!there is a schedule of prizes out on Webkinznewz.com. there will be one prize per day per account that can be won. schedule located under Contests and Fun. check it out!
Saturday, January 15th
Magic W Toque
Sunday, January 16th
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Monday, January 17th
Snowman Cookie

Tuesday, January 18th
Roasted Chestnuts
Wednesday, January 19th
Snow Cone
Thursday, January 20th
Snowman Cookie

Friday, January 21st
Potted Ice Flower
Saturday, January 22nd
Winterfest Hoodie
Sunday, January 23rd
Snowman Cookie
Thanks for the details. I hadn't seen that part yet. I'm glad they are letting us know each day what to expect.

Sorry for the repeat of info. I was so excited that I knew something that hadn't hit the front page yet, that I posted before reading the other pages.

Last edited by Iggy; 01-12-2011 at 05:24 PM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:14 PM   #35
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

That sounds so cool. I also heard that wkn will have one item floating per day! Thanks for the info Dixie!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: