Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #531
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

I'm beginning to wonder if there are some problems on some of the servers. I've had plenty of flakes on my account and on one nephews (going at the 6 minute intervals). But on another nephews account, we're only seeing flakes every 20 minutes or so. Not a good Winterfest for him.
Ferf is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2010, 01:02 AM   #532
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I have had 5-6 windows/accounts open for about 6 hours a day. Some of the accounts only get 1 snowflake about every 2 hours and some accounts get 2-3 flakes an hour. My accounts haven't done any better than that. I feel sorry for the kids who get limited time at the computer. They may not even see a snowflake this Winterfest!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #533
rockhop7 is on a distinguished road

I'm really frustrated! I have tried different computers, different browsers and powering down the computer and it still seems to get stuck during 'Transferring data' stage and no snow flakes ever come across. When I did get lucky and got 3 in a little over an hour, they were all three the hat! I like the hat, but I would like one of each if it's going to be so much harder getting something to click on. If they decide to really make it snow on Friday, I'll be out of town without computer access most of the day.
rockhop7 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #534
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I know a couple of people are upset that there are only three prizes this year. With the rarity of flakes on my account, I'm happy there are only three so I can get at least one set of everything. I think I've seen a total of 20 flakes over the last several days and I've been on a good bit. On the plus side, I've seen 20 flakes, but I am still trying to get one of each thing for all our family accounts.

I've been on for about 30 minutes tonight and I've seen nothing so far. Here's hoping for an online flurry to go with the yucky weather outside.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 10:39 AM   #535

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

one of my accounts gets a few flakes every hour and not always on the 6 minute mark the rest rarely get a snowflake, the asian account was great the first day, then the regular acct after that. But it has been difficult to get many. Also yesterday and today I could not get more than the front page from the multiple link posted here on WI so I could not put up a second acct. The hardest thing was to get snowflake cookies
tusks is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #536

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

I was just on 2 accounts for 1 hour and 48 minutes. On one account I got my first flake at 24 minutes. Did not see another. On the other account I got my first flake just before signing off - it took 1 hour and 48 minutes to get my first flake on that account.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #537
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

well at least i see i am not the only one going for over an hour & seeing no flakes. That is if i stay put in 1 room- if i switch rooms i can be on hours & never see a flake
Old 01-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #538

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

As I was playing Farming Frenzy the snowflakes have been falling - different schedule.
Seems to be every 4 minutes.
12:24 12:28 12:36 12:40 12:52 1:00 1:04
gramys is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 03:15 PM   #539

lizhawkes is an unknown quantity at this point

The snowflakes need to come more often I have only got like 2 and I have been on like for 2.5 hours at a time.
lizhawkes is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: