Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 08:38 PM   #521
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

it seems most people aren't even aware of snowflakes- see how few post here about them

seems to be really slow this time

seems to be really slow this time
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #522
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Cheeky your sock monkey is sooo cute! I can't wait to get one! (I still haven't seen any flakes here)

Bindi yours is super cute too
Old 01-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #523
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MAMA5517
They ARE indeed flying on a 6 minute interval. I saw someone post that they had recorded their finding to support this (on the Snow White thread I think) so I set out yesterday to disprove it..thinking it was all random. Here are my results:

Four accounts all open and viewing at the same time -

Saturday from 1:44pm for 90 minutes

DAD - :01, :19 (18min), :25 (6min), :43 (18min), :01 (18min), :07 (6min)
MOM - :45, :56 (12min), :20 (24min), :44 (24min), :53 (6min), :11 (18min)
SON - :56, :14 (18min), :32 (18min), :44 (12min), :02 (18min)
Daughter - :57, :03 (6 min), :15 (12min), :39 (24min), :57 (18min)

Total Yield - 22 flakes in 90 min

Sunday from 9:35am for 2 hours

DAD - :40, :04 (24min), :16 (12 min), :34 (18min), :46 (12min), :52 (12min), :04 (12min), :16 (12min), :28 (12min)
MOM - :39, :09 (30min), :33 (24min), :57 (24min), :15 (18min)
SON - :42, :06 (24min), :24 (18min), :30 (6min), :42 (12min), :48 (6min), :00 (12min), :18 (18min)
Daughter - :47, :59 (12min), :11 (12min), :23 (12 min), :41 (18 min), :59 (18 min), :11 (12min)

Total Yield - 29 flakes in 120 min

I hope this helps (my family thinks I've fallen off the deep end... So off to get some laundry and dishes done before I go more bonkers .
If it helps I kept track of all the items won too, so there is a breakdown of items...they appear pretty randomly awarded though.
Bringing this forward for our benefit.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #524
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i have seen that- but as i have repeatedly said- i have been in a room for as long as 60 minutes between flakes

had 2 6 minutes apart & then none for over 60 minutes
Old 01-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #525

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
i have seen that- but as i have repeatedly said- i have been in a room for as long as 60 minutes between flakes

had 2 6 minutes apart & then none for over 60 minutes
I have had this as well (yesterday) and I know there are only a few prizes this year but mine all seem to be the potted plant (which I love) so am hoping to get some red hats as I think they are adorable (from members input).

Off to find some snowflakes! Good luck to everyone!
yingyang94 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #526

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

As of today, I have:

Euro account 3 cookies 0 toques 2 plants
NA acct #1 1 cookie 6 toques 1 plant
NA acct #2 1 cookie 3 toques 6 plants
NA acct #3 1 cookie 2 toques 4 plants

This is my first winterfest. I was really hoping they would bring back that rug. I saw the pictures of past prizes on the WI picture gallery, so it got my hopes up. But, hey, the prizes are free, I love clicking, and the toque is pretty cute.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #527
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I had read this thread earlier. I just missed 2 flakes that caught me off guard with their timing. My Asian account has really slowed down, but my American account started spitting them out every 6 minutes, and I was unprepared!

I'm doing regular "real" work on a portion of the screen, with my WW accounts open in the background. Every 10-12 minutes I check on WW and get a few flakes. About 20 minutes ago I noticed a flake float by off schedule, and it was off the screen before I could grab my mouse; then it happened again 6 minutes later! I missed both of them!

Don't misunderstand, I like when they fly fast and furious, but now it's going to be more difficult to get work done. When I was under the impression that I had 11 minutes between flakes, I had a nice block of time for typing. Now I'll be distracted more frequently and probably start making mistakes. Ah, the joys of Winterfest!

Thanks for the heads-up on the different snowflake schedule!
Arbee is offline Female
Old 01-26-2010, 05:43 PM   #528
toricutie2000

i agree- i loved the rugs & they were my favorite. But as you said they are free & my favorite this year is the plant
Old 01-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #529
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Well... I got a plant on both accounts the first day, but no flakes today, AGAIN.
I think I'll just try to trade for more red caps, it's no fun this way.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #530
toricutie2000

hmmm. been in same room over 1 hour & no flakes again- VERY annoying. i usually get 2 or 3 flakes 6 minutes apart & then nothing for an hour

& after that hour i get frustrated & leave for awhile

Last edited by toricutie; 01-26-2010 at 08:13 PM..
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: