Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #41
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
OK, thanks so much for the info!! I appreciate it! I just caught my second flake... But, got the flower again... Oh, well... The other prizes will come
I think the flower may be the 'Big' prize!
Way to go.
cnetski is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #42

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jkirk53163
dixiecup, can you explain the whole server thing to me. What does that mean and how do you know what server you're on and why does it make a difference ? i still have not seen a snowflake. I've never had a problem ny other fest at all. I've always been one of the lucky ones spotting them flying.
Dixie may be able to direct you to the thread on finding your server. I couldn't find the thread -- but the simple answer is that the WW accounts are distributed among various computers at Ganz. Some glitches are only on one, some are on all. You can find out what server you are on by looking at the status bar in a firefox browser.

All my asian accounts are on the same server.

Do you have firefox? You would look for something like 'transfering data from wapi1.webkinz. The number after wapi is your server number.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 01-22-2010 at 11:33 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #43
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jkirk53163
dixiecup, can you explain the whole server thing to me. What does that mean and how do you know what server you're on and why does it make a difference ? i still have not seen a snowflake. I've never had a problem ny other fest at all. I've always been one of the lucky ones spotting them flying.
I have NO idea which server I am on I am not that caught up in it, so I haven't really learned much about it. The one thing I DO know is that the server my Asian accounts are on is a slow server and it really has been a fusy one from the beginning so I have learned to accept it and move on BUT then again, I am not a kid *sigh* who is PATIENTLY waiting for a flake to fly by my screen.
I use IE7 and I think that is why I have no idea what my server # is. I also know that you can have a PILE of accounts and each one can be on a different server. It is all what you are assigned when you make your account.

If you are one of the lucky ones, just make sure you have everything in place and be patient Once the flakes start to arrive they will continue. If you have cleared cache and are starting from a fresh log in there is no earthly reason why you shouldn't see the flakes.
Also, I just got a report that the flakes are coming in at about every 11 minutes
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #44
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Finally just got a 2nd snowflake; another potted ice flower. A full hour had passed.

I did log out and clear everything, but then had just been sitting waiting, doing nothing. I decided to play a game of checkers in the room, and a couple minutes later a flake came floating by.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #45
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cnetski
I think the flower may be the 'Big' prize!

Way to go.
Thanks! I just got another flake! They seem to be coming faster now.. I got the hat! Woo hoo! Good luck everyone!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #47
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

I am so excited! Bring on the snowflakes! Just a question though.......how do you open an Asian account? Can I do it if I am not in that zone? Sorry, I'm clueless as to how you can have accounts in different zones.
valntom is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #48
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

got a cookie and a hat!
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #49
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I found my second snowflake after 11 minutes...

Hope this keeps up!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 01-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #50
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

I got a hat and two cookies but no flower yet
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: