Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #481
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I got 4 today, but there still isn't any kind of time pattern with them. You'll be on for 25 minutes before you get the first one, then 6 minutes later get another, 15 minutes later...another. Then after that, it can take 35-40 minutes for another. This is crazy. I wish there was a pattern. If you want any flakes, you have to tie yourself to the computer.
View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
I have been seeing them in 6 minute intervals all morning. I don't always see one every 6 minutes, but I know that is when to look for them. I have been using a timer I downloaded and it's been helpful not to just have to stare at the screen.
They ARE indeed flying on a 6 minute interval. I saw someone post that they had recorded their finding to support this (on the Snow White thread I think) so I set out yesterday to disprove it..thinking it was all random. Here are my results:

Four accounts all open and viewing at the same time -

Saturday from 1:44pm for 90 minutes

DAD - :01, :19 (18min), :25 (6min), :43 (18min), :01 (18min), :07 (6min)
MOM - :45, :56 (12min), :20 (24min), :44 (24min), :53 (6min), :11 (18min)
SON - :56, :14 (18min), :32 (18min), :44 (12min), :02 (18min)
Daughter - :57, :03 (6 min), :15 (12min), :39 (24min), :57 (18min)

Total Yield - 22 flakes in 90 min

Sunday from 9:35am for 2 hours

DAD - :40, :04 (24min), :16 (12 min), :34 (18min), :46 (12min), :52 (12min), :04 (12min), :16 (12min), :28 (12min)
MOM - :39, :09 (30min), :33 (24min), :57 (24min), :15 (18min)
SON - :42, :06 (24min), :24 (18min), :30 (6min), :42 (12min), :48 (6min), :00 (12min), :18 (18min)
Daughter - :47, :59 (12min), :11 (12min), :23 (12 min), :41 (18 min), :59 (18 min), :11 (12min)

Total Yield - 29 flakes in 120 min

I hope this helps (my family thinks I've fallen off the deep end... So off to get some laundry and dishes done before I go more bonkers .
If it helps I kept track of all the items won too, so there is a breakdown of items...they appear pretty randomly awarded though.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 01:01 PM   #482
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I had a "lucky" account. I could log on, and the snowflakes came every six minutes with only an occasional miss. Today I'm getting nothing.
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #483
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

I'm having the same problem with no pattern which is not making it very fun at all. Glad its not just me.

View Post Originally Posted by poohemk
I'm having the same problem with no pattern which is not making it very fun at all. Glad its not just me.
some of mine were 18 mins apart but then later nothing at all...

Last edited by poohemk; 01-24-2010 at 01:22 PM..
Old 01-24-2010, 01:22 PM   #484
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

2 hours *& only 3 flakes
Old 01-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #485
poohemk

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I got 4 today, but there still isn't any kind of time pattern with them. You'll be on for 25 minutes before you get the first one, then 6 minutes later get another, 15 minutes later...another. Then after that, it can take 35-40 minutes for another. This is crazy. I wish there was a pattern. If you want any flakes, you have to tie yourself to the computer.

I fully agree!
Old 01-24-2010, 01:24 PM   #486
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i am done- too long for too little
Old 01-24-2010, 01:27 PM   #487
poohemk

this is almost as bad as when we had to wait for the ghost in October
Old 01-24-2010, 01:28 PM   #488
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

i am done watching for flakes- the prizes are flaky (ha ha) How many hats and potted plants do i really need? I liked the prizes more last year.
florida is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #489
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

You have to stay put to really get the most out of the flakes. Each time you go into another part of your webkinz account you risk missing the next flake. If you stay put where your dock can be seen they are on a 6 minute rotation. Each 6 minutes there is a chance of a cookie, hat, plant or nothing. I notice that when it is time for a flake, (I am on firefox) the spot that tells you what server you are on changes to "transferring data from...". It means that it is getting the flake info. It could still be a blank (no flake) but that is part of the game. Hope this helps....Happy hunting!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #490
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Just wanted to post this since I was surprised when it happened.

We were jumping from room to another and while we could see the loader lounge loading, a snowflake came by and we could click it.

I had thought that that switching room meant you missed any snowflakes but apparently that is not the case.

Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise for us and I thought I would share since I figure others may be thinking the same way.
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: