Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 05:59 PM   #441
Webkinz :)

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

Thanks for the heads up. I never would have found out myself since there has not been one snowflake in sight all day today for me. ):
frog009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #442
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

i just got one its 5:59 so i'll wait and see if there's a pattern going

i was playing bowling in my bowling alley and now i'm playing pool, still waiting

6:17, I just got another one. didn't they say there are only three prizes available? Cause if they did then i just got the last one.

Last edited by wkbaconwi; 01-23-2010 at 06:17 PM..
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #443
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

There might be just 3 items available - but so far I am 5 potted ice flowers and 0 anything else. lol. At least I am getting an item - not food.

It does seem to be on a 6 minute schedule like so many have stated, just not every 6 minutes. you might get a snowflake every 6 minutes for a while, then it might be 12, 18 or even 36 minutes until the next one you see. The question is, do they show every 6 minutes and we sometimes miss them, or do they sometime skip a turn? It does not take long for one to float across the screen and there is no sound to alert you if your attention wandered at a bad time. So I think many of the 'skips' might be missed due to distraction - but that is not to say the snowflakes don't also skip turns.

Update - while I was writing this a snowflake went across - my first cookie. Now all I need is the hat.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #444
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

6:35, just got another one

am i getting these things every 18 minutes? it seems like it. i got two potted ice plants, a hat, and a gingersnap snowflake cookie. ok, so i got at least one of each now. awesome!

ok, well, it's 6:49 and one just blew by but i had this webcam thing up and it wouldn't let me click on it so it just blew by but it was still there so yeah, for me it's ever 18 minutes

Last edited by wkbaconwi; 01-23-2010 at 06:50 PM..
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #445
Fred will become famous soon enough

Can't find any rhyme or reason in their appearance. However, the open dock rule might be a good one but not absolute. I had a snowflake floating on my sceen when I did the wheel of wishes on one of my accounts, without a dock in sight.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #446
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I have been off and on all day and I got 2 hats and one each of the snowflake cookie and the potted plant. The snowflakes are so thin, I either missed seeing them, missed clicking on them or they have been very few and far between for me. I think the prizes are a real dissapointment this year. I like the hat and a matching sweater would have been nice!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #447

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I am not getting any I had 2 earlier today but haven't seen any in hours.
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #448
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

I have gotten 8 potted flowers and 9 cookies on my Asian account .....no hats
valntom is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #449

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

You have the possibility of getting a snowflake every 6 minutes. That is why the times you mentioned are all divisable by 6
lschaisson is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #450

Lara is on a distinguished road

I for one am really glad that there are only the 3 new items. I have plenty from years past (or they are easily traded for in the trading room if you are new to webkinz) and I am glad that i can guarantee to get new items instead of clicking on a bunch of snowflakes to just get mainly old items. This really simplifies getting all of the new stuff. Now I wouldn't complain if there were more items...I just want them to all be new.
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: