Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #431
Webkinz :)

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

at first, i got two cookies, two plants then two hats but then one hat and one cookie so it seems kind of random

maybe there isnt a pattern for when they fly?

Last edited by soccerhorse10; 01-23-2010 at 04:08 PM..
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #432

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

I've had WW running as a background window on my computer since late this morning while I do other work. I can just see the left edge of Webkinz window at all times. I have it open to the Webkinz Stadium page because the dark blue makes a good background to quickly see the white snowflakes should they appear even though I am working in other windows. So far I have 11 cookies, 4 toques, 6 plants. A little disappointed that the plants are indoor and underwater only and that there aren't more items, but I guess that make my previously collected items from other years more valuable because they didn't come back this year.

So far all day long it has stuck to the 6 minute cycle... (just got another cookie at 4:16...) for me. Snowflakes don't come every 6 minutes, but they only come during a time that fits on my cycle.

I got my first one at 10:46, six minutes after I logged on. All of the others have come in minutes ending in :46, :52, :58, :04, :10, :16, :22, :28, :34, or :40. I think if I logged off, the times would change, but it would still be a 6 minute cycle.

Make sure your dock is showing and your clock is right. I have a research project that I am working on using the internet and Microsoft Word, and I'm going to keep the Webkinz page open in the background until I am done and see how many Winterfest items I can collect.

Good luck everyone.
Linus is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #433
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Hi all i was getting the snow flakes every 6 min at the 3:00 hour but once the clock turned to 4 i haven't seen any i dint know whats going on is anybody else having this problem ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #434
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

My schedule all day has been six minutes, it is just weather you see them or not, meaning they fall.

3:47 a flake
3:53 no flake
3:59 a flake
4:05 no flake
4:11 a flake
4:17 no flake
4:23 no flake

I was hoping that a pattern was starting for the hour, but it didn't come at 4:23, so still 6 minutes...
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #435
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I got four in the last hour. These are their times:

Hat at 4:02pm
Plant at 4:10
Cookie at 4:22
Hat at 4:38

I haven't seen any since. My bro just got one now. A cookie at 5:03, but other than that, nothing. I love the plant!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:23 PM   #436
AllieCatsMom

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I've gotten a number of snowflakes, but I have to say I'm really disappointed that there are only 3 prizes. I was hoping for more rugs and jackets this year. Bummer!
Old 01-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #437
Diabetes Awareness

QJemkinz is a jewel in the roughQJemkinz is a jewel in the rough

So far, I've got about four cookies and two of the plants. I have my pets watching television while waiting for snowflakes.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #438
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by QJemkinz
So far, I've got about four cookies and two of the plants. I have my pets watching television while waiting for snowflakes.
That is too funny.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:56 PM   #439
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

i just got my first snowflake i got the gingersnap snowflake
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 05:57 PM   #440

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Cool Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

I love the winter fest. I believe it was either last year or two years ago they gave away the snowflake sweaters and hats. I loved those! The coolest item for this year I believe is the potted ice flower.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: