Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #421
poohemk
Webkinz :)

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Winterfest Help Please!

View Post Originally Posted by Kdy
I've cleared my cookies, rebooted and still don't see any snowflakes, any ideas why?

Thanks.
You are not alone! I haven't seen one single snowflake yet on any of the accts
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #422

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

i currenlt have two of each yay!
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #423
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I love the plant, i am going to trade for them as well, going to outline the ice fawns room in them, well her side of the room, my fire fawn is on the other side lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #424
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Winterfest Help Please!

View Post Originally Posted by poohemk
You are not alone! I haven't seen one single snowflake yet on any of the accts
Finally just got my first snowflake at 3:32 pm

Old 01-23-2010, 03:35 PM   #425
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I have 6 hats, 3 plants, and 3 cookies... wooooo got 3 accounts, have a friend on the one account waiting lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #426
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by soccerhorse10
i currenlt have two of each yay!
That's great. I almost have 2 of each. Just need another plant.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #427

soccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud ofsoccerhorse10 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I love the plant, i am going to trade for them as well, going to outline the ice fawns room in them, well her side of the room, my fire fawn is on the other side lol.
Thats a good idea, too bad i dont have an ice fawn
soccerhorse10 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #428
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
There are only three items for Winterfest this year according to Webkinz Newz. I haven't seen anything but the Ice plant, Webkinz Toque, and Gingersnap cookie. I've caught almost the same number of plants and toques, slightly less cookies ...
I'll send you a few of my cookies since that is about all I am getting. I do not seem to be on any schedule and I am keeping track. I have been doing this off and on sice 7:30 am and all I have is 7 cookies a hat and 2 plants. I, personally, am very dissappointed this year but maybe it will pick up more during the week. Fingers crossed!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:44 PM   #429
Kdy
Rlyroo

Kdy will become famous soon enough

Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone...I'll keep trying.
Kdy is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #430
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
I'll send you a few of my cookies since that is about all I am getting. I do not seem to be on any schedule and I am keeping track. I have been doing this off and on sice 7:30 am and all I have is 7 cookies a hat and 2 plants. I, personally, am very dissappointed this year but maybe it will pick up more during the week. Fingers crossed!!!!
Gosh, thanks, but I really have lots of all of three items! All I meant was that of what I was getting, there were slightly fewer cookies! But how generous of you to offer!

I'm not keeping track of times as I have 6 accounts up and it would be difficult at best to track. All I've been keeping track of is how many of each item I'm catching. I don't think I could do it if I only had one account open, they take to long!
Aries962 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: