Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 12:56 PM   #401
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

my asian is still on a 11 minute rotation. american on 6 minutes. i always use my computer clock, not kinz time because sometimes it freezes or goes slow depending on where you are in ww
jagular is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #402
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
One more thing, JKirk Remove ANY animated objects from your rooms. That way you have a better chance of seeing a flake.
Watch your 3XH meters, if they go down that is usually when the flake will fly by. If it doesn't work after a couple of tries, log out and back in.
Make sure YOUR clock is in synch with the time for WW zone you are in. (When you go to get your Daily Kinzcare award, it skews back) If the time skews, you won't be seeing flakes. It is all very interlaced and TOUCHY. Everything has to be prefect to catch them
First...do the animated objects keep the snowflakes from falling, or is this just to prevent distractions?

Second...what's a 3XH meter?
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 01:19 PM   #403
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Does anyone know if you can see the snowflakes while you are trading? Will they still come infront of the box or behind? I wish the snowflakes would make noise like the ghost. lol
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:22 PM   #404

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I wish my american accounts were on a 6 minute rotation. The snowflakes have been far apart. Sometimes it's a half hour to 45 minutes between them.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:23 PM   #405
dancer234

Talking winter is here

winter snow is great we only got a bit but what we had was fab <3
Old 01-23-2010, 01:28 PM   #406

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Flakes fall while Trading. The flakes flow in front of the Trading area.

3XH Meter is your status (Health, Happy, and Hunger).
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 01:30 PM   #407
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I see the snowflakes falling at different times on the same account...some 6 minutes some after 45 minutes..I see no pattern...american account.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #408
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I block my webbies into a square by putting furniture around them, that way if I miss the flake, they don't run to the area where I tried to click it ...
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #409
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Aries962
I block my webbies into a square by putting furniture around them, that way if I miss the flake, they don't run to the area where I tried to click it ...

Sooooooo smart! I missed one in the clubhouse because my little guy thought I wanted him to move, not catch a snowflake.

View Post Originally Posted by btvs49
I see the snowflakes falling at different times on the same account...some 6 minutes some after 45 minutes..I see no pattern...american account.
Actually when they come 45 minutes later, they really are coming at 6 minutes apart. You just are not seeing them, meaning they are not coming at that time, as though they skipped that 6 minute interval, but if you keep adding 6 minutes, they will come, just 45 minutes later. Wow that didn't make any since. Here is what I mean:

12:50 a flake
1:14 a flake
1:20 no flake
1:32 no flake
1:38 no flake
1:44 a flake
It took 30 minutes for a flake, yet if you look it is on a 6 minute interval. Does that make sense?

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
Flakes fall while Trading. The flakes flow in front of the Trading area.

3XH Meter is your status (Health, Happy, and Hunger).
Thank you for letting me know about the trading. One came while I was asking someone, but it came behind the list of people, so I was afraid that it would go behind the trading window so I left the clubhouse. I have been chilling in the webkinz stadium, bord out of my mind. Well at least I can go back to the clubhouse.

Last edited by rollingfur; 01-23-2010 at 01:53 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #410
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Where are you during the 6 minute pattern? I am playing pool in the clubhouse and the second one came after 10 minutes and then I didn't see any.
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: