Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #31
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Dixicup,My webkinz clocl is 2 mins behind my machine clock which is et with my cell phone. Will this 2 mins make a difference.
Yes, it will, log out and log back in
If you do have any animated items in your room the one that you should have is the TV
Set your pet in front of it.Switch it on and let it cycle through whatever program it chooses (don't watch a program you won't catch flakes)
Your pet will giggle and you will be able to keep your Happiness meter at 100% this way (one less thing to worry about) You will still have to feed your pet as the hunger goes down, though.
This is what it looks like. Because your pet is in an active phase you are less likely to get logged out while you wait for flakes and they usually come in at 6 minute intervals, right after your 3XH meters drop
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #32
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Not good!! Hope you see another one soon.
Thanks! Finally got another one, the flower. I like it a lot!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #33
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thanks Dixicup. I logged out and back in and the times are now in sync. I fed pet and got 3Xh up to 100 now. I am all set now to catch flakes. LOL Thanks a lot.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:17 AM   #34
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I was only able to get 3 working windows open at work - system freezes when I tried 4 so that means I won't be able to do all my Asians. They are all on the same server, but only one has seen a flake.

Definitely NOT a blizzard
I find that my screen freezes if I have more than 2 accounts on the Today's Activities page; that includes any other WW accounts that I have open on different types of web browsers, or even my other computer (they all freeze if 3 accounts are on the Today's Activities page). I think it has to do with the traffic through the router. The exception is when I am doing a quick draw--then it doesn't freeze.

I also used to be able to have 8 WW windows/accounts open on my slower computer, but now it freezes at 4 windows (or with my larger accounts--I can't have more than one WW window open without it freezing on my slower/older computer).

So far, I only found 1 snowflake on 1 of my Asian accounts and 2 on the other; and while I was typing this, my pet got sick!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #35

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Im sorry to ask this... It is a dumb question, but 3XH... What is that? Is that the Health, Happiness and Hunger numbers? They all have to be at 100? Thanks for the help in advance..
Old 01-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by whatadame
Im sorry to ask this... It is a dumb question, but 3XH... What is that? Is that the Health, Happiness and Hunger numbers? They all have to be at 100? Thanks for the help in advance..
Nothing about that question seems dumb to me It is valid
3XH is health Hunger and Happiness, as you have stated. I just attend to the hunger when it is moving out of the green zone, other wise you are constantly feeding your pet. It has nothing to do with the distribution of flakes, just that as long as your pet is active it will require care and upkeep
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #37

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

dixiecup, can you explain the whole server thing to me. What does that mean and how do you know what server you're on and why does it make a difference ? i still have not seen a snowflake. I've never had a problem ny other fest at all. I've always been one of the lucky ones spotting them flying.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 11:24 AM   #38

whatadame will become famous soon enough

OK, thanks so much for the info!! I appreciate it! I just caught my second flake... But, got the flower again... Oh, well... The other prizes will come
Old 01-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #39
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I just received the cookie...snowflake took about 12 minutes after clearing my cache and logging back in.

Thanks to everyone for your guidance and tips!
This will be a very fun week!
cnetski is offline Male
Old 01-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #40
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
This is so exciting!!! It's too bad that there is only three prizes...that is lame....but i'll be able to get a lot of them! This is really awesome! Can't wait until i can get my snowflakes!

Are you serious, only 3 prizes? That is sad!

thimbleina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: