Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #381
Happy Holidays!
Gift Guru

Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds
Luvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no boundsLuvmywebbies knows no bounds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
It's currently on a 6 minute schedule. I signed on and started keeping track at 9:37 and have seen snowflakes at 9:43 and 9:49. My sister's first one also came 6 minutes after I first signed her on (no snowflake at the 2nd interval on hers).

rollingfur, your 24 interval confirms the 6 minute pattern (that's 4 cycles where the snowflake didn't show up).
So are you guys on american accounts? do you know if the server number makes a difference?
Luvmywebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 10:49 AM   #382
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

i am sure this has been posted already but I can't find it. How do you open 2 webkinz windows at the same time.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:55 AM   #383
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Two cookies, two flower pots and two hat so far. I think they might be coming a little quicker.
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:56 AM   #384
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
i am sure this has been posted already but I can't find it. How do you open 2 webkinz windows at the same time.
you can click on this link to open a new log in window:

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:57 AM   #385
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
SnowCrystal, it was you with the great idea for the Stadium! That's worked out great, thanks!
Thanks and you're welcome!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #386
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Well i have been on for 1 hr and nothing cleared my cache and all nothing does it matter what server u r on ? this is type getting them and some are getting them and some are not
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #387
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
you can click on this link to open a new log in window:

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
I tried this link also on my daughters net book and that worked also. Yeah!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #388
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Well i have been on for 1 hr and nothing cleared my cache and all nothing does it matter what server u r on ? this is type getting them and some are getting them and some are not
I don't really think the server matters (and you are stuck with your server--there is no way to change it). Yesterday, my one Asian account got more snowflakes than the other and they are both on the same server.

I think the snowflakes will pick up again during prime hours (from around 4-10pm tonight they should be flying at a better time schedule). I noticed that yesterday--they went to a 6-minute random schedule (from a 11-minute random schedule) around 4pm and then they went back to the longer schedule late in the day (based on EST--not Asian Kinztime).

Right now, I am barely seeing any snowflakes. I am giving up for now and I will try back later in the day.

Good luck!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:44 AM   #389

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by gramys
first snowflake - cookie at 12:35
Gramys, do you really have a million kinz kash?
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #390
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I just got a Flower Winter Plant thingy.
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: