Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 09:57 AM   #371
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

It's currently on a 6 minute schedule. I signed on and started keeping track at 9:37 and have seen snowflakes at 9:43 and 9:49. My sister's first one also came 6 minutes after I first signed her on (no snowflake at the 2nd interval on hers).

rollingfur, your 24 interval confirms the 6 minute pattern (that's 4 cycles where the snowflake didn't show up).
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 09:58 AM   #372

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I have been on since 8:30 am.....two screens open....cleared my cache and not one snowflake. Anyone else having a problem? I am on server 2....firefox and IE.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #373
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
It's currently on a 6 minute schedule. I signed on and started keeping track at 9:37 and have seen snowflakes at 9:43 and 9:49. My sister's first one also came 6 minutes after I first signed her on (no snowflake at the 2nd interval on hers).

rollingfur, your 24 interval confirms the 6 minute pattern (that's 4 cycles where the snowflake didn't show up).
Good call, so it might be on a 6 minute schedule, but not showing up each 6 minutes. Great so I get to live at the computer.

Also does anyone else notice that they do not stand out as much as the pet of the month ribbon or the carring valley leaves? Or the fall fest leaves. I think the white is hard to see with all the colors. Just thought I would say it.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:18 AM   #374
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Can you get it in quizy's?
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 10:22 AM   #375
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Good call, so it might be on a 6 minute schedule, but not showing up each 6 minutes. Great so I get to live at the computer.

Also does anyone else notice that they do not stand out as much as the pet of the month ribbon or the carring valley leaves? Or the fall fest leaves. I think the white is hard to see with all the colors. Just thought I would say it.
If you go to the stadium schedule page, the snowflakes are easy to see with the blue background (but there is nothing to do there to keep you busy!)

View Post Originally Posted by 4myalika5
Can you get it in quizy's?
Yes, as long as you can see your dock! Go to the employment office first, so your clock doesn't reset. If your kinzclock is wrong, then you might not see the snowflakes.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:23 AM   #376
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Yeah, I just went through a 24 interval myself, it's kind of a bummer when you get all excited as that 6th minute rolls around. I keep telling myself I'm going to sign off to get stuff done, yet here I still am...

Quote:
Way back in the thread somebody had a great suggestion to go to the Stadium View Schedule page which is mostly a nice solid blue where the snowflakes stand out nicely. I've gotten everything else I need to so (dailies and such) so I'm just sitting there while I do other things on the web.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #377
Back in School!

SnowCrystal, it was you with the great idea for the Stadium! That's worked out great, thanks!
Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #378
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Thank you guys for all your help. I have not seen another one, but I am trying to finish all my dialies then I will sit and wait at the stadium.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #379
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by boatchick
I love the potted ice flower. I'm looking forward to getting a few!
Ha. So far, two cookies and a toque... where is my flower?

*waits semi-patiently and designs a new room or two*
Old 01-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #380
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

yay i can't wait gonna get on ww right now.lol
cheekybernard is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: