Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 01:51 AM   #341
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by prrety11
I can't see snowflakes.I logged out,cleared my cache,BUT NOTHING!What should I do?
I know this doesn't help, but just be patient. Stay in one place where you can see your DOC and wait. Like the nice lady said the intervals just mean you have the chance to see one then, not that you will. But if you move around a lot you might miss your chance.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 01:55 AM   #342
Webkinz :)

kristew95062 has a spectacular aura about

Well Wahoo, I'm on a " Pacific Time" California account and I just saw my first smowflake. WOW! let the games begin. So excited.
kristew95062 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:56 AM   #343

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

Woohoo got my first snowflake. Hopefully will get another one within the next 7 minutes before they shut down for maintenance. I got the hat, which Miss Puddles is proudly wearing.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 02:02 AM   #344
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Ok Well N.A. just went down. I got 3 on both of my accounts and can't wait till Tom.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 02:19 AM   #345
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning Friends, Got my first snowfake at about 1:45 am and then Webkinz closed down. See You Tomorrow!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 02:21 AM   #346

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I got 2 snowflakes from 1:16 am ET (KT) until 2:00 am. It took 24 minutes before I saw the first one, and then 11 minutes later I got the second flake. The first was a potted ice flower, which is beautiful, and the second was a gingersnap snowflake cookie. I can't wait to get more tomorrow. I want a couple of those hats! Here's a picture of my Penguin, Blizzard, and his potted ice flower.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgpotted ice flower.jpg (60.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 01-23-2010, 02:22 AM   #347

JEakins is on a distinguished road

I got 2 of the hats tonight in about a 30 minute period. I found playing quizzy's passed time and kept my screen viewable for snowflakes and I was making some good money while doing it, just a suggestion if anyone get's bored waiting lol
JEakins is offline Male
Old 01-23-2010, 02:26 AM   #348

Lara is on a distinguished road

Just logged into my Asian account and got the first snowflake exactly 6 minutes later. At least some Asian must be on a 6 minute schedule.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:45 AM   #349

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
finally! all 3 prizes

Click the image to open in full size.
How did you get the snowflake gingersnap cookie in the room without your pet eating it?
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 03:04 AM   #350

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Snickerdoodlez
How did you get the snowflake gingersnap cookie in the room without your pet eating it?
I expect she just held it (with the mouse) over the room and did a screen shot. If she let go it would have been eaten! And I have made that mistake before.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: