Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #331
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

I am sorry to hear that!! I don't know what it could be. AFter you cleared your cache did you log out and back in?

BYW I tried to put the Gingersnap in a fridge for storage and it wouldn't go??
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 01:23 AM   #332
I learned to do this
Webkinz :)

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

1:22 got a cookie in my yard, my first was at 12:49, too tired to do the math, I don't think I have blinked since 12:49 lol!!!
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:25 AM   #333
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

I did log in and out a few times just to be safe and I've seen nothing and I've not moved from the room in Webkinz and not left my computer.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:29 AM   #334
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I don't know what to tell you then

Has anyone been able to put the cookie in a fridge?
Old 01-23-2010, 01:37 AM   #335
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

After and hour and a half of waiting I finally got the potter ice flower. That is the one I really want the most of. Thanks for the tips and advice. Good luck for everyone.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:40 AM   #336
call me Tweets
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by octgreen17
After and hour and a half of waiting I finally got the potter ice flower. That is the one I really want the most of. Thanks for the tips and advice. Good luck for everyone.
Congrats - that is my favorite too Thnaks and good luck to you and your sis.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:42 AM   #337
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Oh, this silly program! LOL!

Got a toque at 2 am exactly, then nothing again 'til a cookie at 2:18. Was waiting patiently for what I tho't would be 2:36 next sighting when I noticed that my clock was going BACKWARDS, reading 1:56!! I still waited just a bit to see what would happen, then got a flower at the "new" 2:01.

So now I have no idea what time-interval I'm on! Ha ha! This is an Asian account; I was on a 22-minute cycle when Asian first opened up, but it's different now that I've logged in hours later.

I'm going on to another account to hopefully pick up a few flowers and toques there!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:43 AM   #338
call me Tweets
Gifted

I think I am on an 11 minute cycle, but I know I am missing some. I have 2 accounts open side by side and twice one has gotten a snow flake and not the other.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:44 AM   #339
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

I can't see snowflakes.I logged out,cleared my cache,BUT NOTHING!What should I do?
prrety11 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 01:46 AM   #340
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
I think I am on an 11 minute cycle, but I know I am missing some. I have 2 accounts open side by side and twice one has gotten a snow flake and not the other.
It was explained to me shortly after Winterfest got started that the 6 or 9 or 12-minute cycles don't mean you'll definitely see a flake then, just that that's when there's a CHANCE you'll see one. That was helpful to know, 'cuz up to then I'd thought we'd definitely see one as each interval came up, just maybe not be fast enough to click on it.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: