Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #301
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

I haven't gotten anything

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
NA and no snow yet
View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
where were you? your room, clubhouse??
I'm in the clubhouse trading room11 gold , and I haven't seen any snow flakes at all yet.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #302
I learned to do this
Webkinz :)

CLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to beholdCLOUD DANCER is a splendid one to behold

I am in garden yard and nothing
CLOUD DANCER is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #303

twinkletoez is on a distinguished road

Is anyone else having trouble logging in on WW? Since Winter Fest began I have been getting a script error message and wether I choose to abort the script or not I now cannot log in at all. I cleared my cache and shut down and restarted my PC. Anyone elsehave this problem? If so can you help?
twinkletoez is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #304
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by twinkletoez
Is anyone else having trouble logging in on WW? Since Winter Fest began I have been getting a script error message and wether I choose to abort the script or not I now cannot log in at all. I cleared my cache and shut down and restarted my PC. Anyone elsehave this problem? If so can you help?
Sorry I'm not having that problem, but I'm not getting any snowflakes.. I dislike winterfest and all these sorts of activities. It's a good idea in premise, but it seems to me that certain accounts do get "blizzards" while mine never seems to get anything and when I do see them for some reason I can't click on them. Ugh. Ganz. Ugh.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #305
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

over here snowflakey over here- i will take real good care of you if you just come here
Old 01-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #306
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Is it just me or is that the same front page picture from last year's WinterFest announcement on the Kinzville Times?
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:36 AM   #307

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

first snowflake - cookie at 12:35
gramys is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #308
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by CLOUD DANCER
I am in garden yard and nothing
I am in NA acct doing my gardening and nothing in 25 minutes for me either

View Post Originally Posted by queenfrostine12
any n.a. accounts receiving the snow flakes yet?
NO
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2010, 12:41 AM   #309
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

25 minutes & nothing here
Old 01-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #310

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yeah, nothing for me either They've done these types of events many times, you'd think they'd get it to go the way they want for everyone by now. I thought I'd try to get one before bed, but no luck for me.

Good luck to those who keep trying!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: