Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 07:39 PM   #211
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Is anybody finding them in Euro yet?
Thank you.
I have caught a few on Euro.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 07:42 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

Wow, what a coincidence, I clicked on a snowflake while playing with my Zums AND I got a party at that very moment!!!!!! Wowser!
Old 01-22-2010, 07:43 PM   #213

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Is anybody finding them in Euro yet?
Thank you.
I got one on Euro and then had to log off. I'm going back to see if I can get another. Seems to me that the first few hours the snowflakes are running on an 11 minute schedule then go to 6 minutes schedule. At least that is what happened on my Asian account.
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #214
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

44 minutes on my Asian Account and not a single snowflake. Figures
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:44 PM   #215

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
Is anyone else disappointed with the items this year? My opinion is that they were better in 2009. This year they are almost not worth sitting around waiting for.
Have to admit my favs were last years rug and icicle tree!
Old 01-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #216
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Mine are coming at a 12 minute interval. I'm using a timer.
HMMM this is interesting, my one account wasn't getting them, but hunger was at 80, just feed to 100 so I'll see if next one shows.
I don't think the hunger at 100 makes a difference -
I've kep mine there & have hardly gotten any...
Meanwhile, my dd is getting them right & left!
(Happy for her! )
I'm guessing it has more to do with whatever server you have -
and there's no controlling that.
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #217
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
I don't think the hunger at 100 makes a difference -
I've kep mine there & have hardly gotten any...
Meanwhile, my dd is getting them right & left!
(Happy for her! )
I'm guessing it has more to do with whatever server you have -
and there's no controlling that.
My dock isn't always visible with all the screens I have open, so I'm not always feeding them. My pets have gone down in the 80s and I'm still seeing them. Mine are at 6 min intervals.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #218
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

OMG im soooooo excited!!!!!!....another 4 hrs to wait for me lol
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:48 PM   #219
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

nothing on my euro yet. anyone else?
finally i got one!

Last edited by jagular; 01-22-2010 at 08:04 PM..
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 07:59 PM   #220
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
nothing on my euro yet. anyone else?
Nothing for me either, but nana has posted that she has spotted them.
kayembee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: