Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 10:39 AM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

View Post Originally Posted by jkirk53163
I haven't seen one snowflake yet. It's been 31 mninutes with nothing. I cleared my temporary internet and my cookies, signed back in and nothing. how about everyone else with Asian accounts?
One more thing, JKirk Remove ANY animated objects from your rooms. That way you have a better chance of seeing a flake.
Watch your 3XH meters, if they go down that is usually when the flake will fly by. If it doesn't work after a couple of tries, log out and back in.
Make sure YOUR clock is in synch with the time for WW zone you are in. (When you go to get your Daily Kinzcare award, it skews back) If the time skews, you won't be seeing flakes. It is all very interlaced and TOUCHY. Everything has to be prefect to catch them
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

Just got a gingersnap snowflake cookie. Took about 25 minutes for snowflake to appear.
jwe41 is offline Male
Old 01-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #13

thecarters05 has a spectacular aura about

I just got the red hat!!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #14

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I love you guys at WI you think of everything. Thanks and keep up the good work
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #15

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I just got the Blue potted flower! Not too long about 15 minute wait...
Old 01-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #16
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
One more thing, JKirk Remove ANY animated objects from your rooms. That way you have a better chance of seeing a flake.
Watch your 3XH meters, if they go down that is usually when the flake will fly by. If it doesn't work after a couple of tries, log out and back in.
Make sure YOUR clock is in synch with the time for WW zone you are in. (When you go to get your Daily Kinzcare award, it skews back) If the time skews, you won't be seeing flakes. It is all very interlaced and TOUCHY. Everything has to be prefect to catch them
Dixiecup has some very good advice!

If you want to do your kinzcare without the clock getting reset, go to the employment office and do your kinzcare from there; also, right before you go to Quizzy's go to the employment office--then your clock won't reset.

If you want a nice blue background to catch snowflakes--then use the "view schedule" page at the stadium! (If you do this and want to enter a competition, then you might need to log off and back on your account before entering the competition.) If you want to be active in your WW account while looking for snowflakes, then play a game in your WW room (where you can still see the dock) or go to the clubhouse! (Just suggestions!)

Good luck, everyone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 10:52 AM   #17
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I was only able to get 3 working windows open at work - system freezes when I tried 4 so that means I won't be able to do all my Asians. They are all on the same server, but only one has seen a flake.

Definitely NOT a blizzard
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 10:53 AM   #18

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

No, not a blizzard. I have caught two hats and a plant so far. One hat and the plant were on the same account -- about 22 minutes apart. Nothing on the other two accounts yet.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #19
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the hat but the rest of it I don't like last years winterfest was the best with all that I don't like the food but cool hat.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 01-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #20
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

No Blizzard just means I have time to grade papers Would much rather be shoveling snow. LOL
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: