Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #101
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Default Re: Winterfest has begun in Asian Accounts!

Alright, thanks for clarifying that!

I still seem to have skipped a couple sightings, since took more than 30 minutes for a flake to show up even though I was watching very closely. Still, I can't complain! I've managed to get a few items so far.

Good luck to everyone! It's going to be a fun week.
WebCats139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #102
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
Alright, thanks for clarifying that!

I still seem to have skipped a couple sightings, since took more than 30 minutes for a flake to show up even though I was watching very closely. Still, I can't complain! I've managed to get a few items so far.

Good luck to everyone! It's going to be a fun week.

You most likely didn't skip any sightings. An 11 minute schedule only means that there is a chance to see a snowflake every 11 minutes. I have had 2 Asian accounts open and since the 2am maintenance I have only found 1 flake on 1 account a few minutes ago.
Good luck finding flakes!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #103
frogdiva
Gift Guru

frogdiva is just really nicefrogdiva is just really nice

I've been on my Asian account for more than an hour and no flakes.

Hugs
frogdiva is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 01:49 PM   #104

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am glad winterfest was brought back but, and I hate sounding so negative , I was hoping we would get more than three items
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #105
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It's still fun, Bamagal I like seeing all these people coming in and saying I GOT...
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 01:56 PM   #106
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

You most likely didn't skip any sightings. An 11 minute schedule only means that there is a chance to see a snowflake every 11 minutes. I have had 2 Asian accounts open and since the 2am maintenance I have only found 1 flake on 1 account a few minutes ago.
Good luck finding flakes!
Oh, thank you so much for explaining that!! When hearing that "chance to see every x minutes" before, I always thought that meant that the flake (or chocolate mint or whatever) would be floating by, but you might not be fast enough to catch it -- so you have a CHANCE, but won't necessarily get it.

I DID get a cookie just as the 22-minute mark was passing, so I could see that there did seem to be an 11-minute thing happening, but just couldn't understand how I could be missing it.

NOW I understand! Thank you, thank you!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 01:57 PM   #107
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

finally! all 3 prizes

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #108

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad they only have 3 prizes this time around. I always feel like I have to get them all. So far I have 2 of the 3. Once I have the third one, I won't feel like I have to stay on forever to get the last prize.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #109
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I have been on a :22 minute cycle. All three times I have gotten the potted plant which i really like. 3:00, 3:22, 3:44
footie is offline Female
Old 01-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #110
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
I'm glad they only have 3 prizes this time around. I always feel like I have to get them all. So far I have 2 of the 3. Once I have the third one, I won't feel like I have to stay on forever to get the last prize.
I agree. I am happy with one of each. 3 makes it so much easier.
Closed

Tags
wat r da prizes?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: