Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Huntersaunt is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Winterfest Ends Tonight at Midnight!

I am very sad there is no matching sweater for the red hat. It's bad enough that it is red but not to have a matching sweater makes them unuseable as my kids always wear matching caps and sweaters during the winter (after Christmas) the boys from the fall fests and the girls from the winter fests.
Oh well, maybe sometime they will have a red sweater to match the hats for my new kids coming this year. I have run out of matched sets of the others.
Huntersaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2010, 03:41 PM   #12
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Winterfest Ends Tonight at Midnight!

View Post Originally Posted by Huntersaunt
I am very sad there is no matching sweater for the red hat. It's bad enough that it is red but not to have a matching sweater makes them unuseable as my kids always wear matching caps and sweaters during the winter (after Christmas) the boys from the fall fests and the girls from the winter fests.
Oh well, maybe sometime they will have a red sweater to match the hats for my new kids coming this year. I have run out of matched sets of the others.
I am just pairing it with the red T from the w Shop and one with the thick nit sweater- look sok, but you are right a matching sweater would have been great. In fact more prizes would have been wonderful in general.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #13

DinosaurGirl<3 is on a distinguished road

I love the Potted Ice Flower, but I think Ganz could've made the Winterfest prizes a big more, I don't know, abundant? Seems like less, and less prizes everytime... Oh well.

-DinoGirl

BTW: Anyone seen that the ad for the Ginger Cat reads "Barkulhua." or something for the PSF?
DinosaurGirl<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
actress7 is an unknown quantity at this point

ReallY! so soon! wow well at least I have all of the items! Actress7
actress7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #15
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Hehe..... Done so soon? I've gotten 500+ items (so far...... I'm still clickin' ), so I was pretty happy with this year! I do wish there was more prizes...... I love the potted flower though! It was hard to find a cute outfit to go with the hat..... I ended up trading for the deluxe snowsuit to wear with it.
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #16

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Boohoo. I never got snowflakes on my account I did what people told me to, but nothing ever worked *sniffles* but i will have to come by tomarrow and see what they've got in store for us
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:11 PM   #17
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

For some reason I haven't been as into it as I have been in the past. By now I should have about 500 but only have around 300. I think it's the lack of variety of prizes.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:11 PM   #18
Unregistered

The last winterfest had a lot more prizes..
Old 01-29-2010, 04:14 PM   #19
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

i got a lot i wish there were prizes
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:15 PM   #20

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

Thanks for the info!
createadream is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
lovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: