Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 04:27 PM   #81
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Winterfest Dates Announced!

Thanks for the update, COWS4YOU!

It should be an enjoyable way to finish off January and I, for one, am looking forward to it.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-19-2010 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: fixie
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #82
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:34 PM   #83
Webkinz :)

mamabluecat is on a distinguished road

Yeah... I hope they have at least one new piece of clothing.
I am ready. . . come on snowflakes.
mamabluecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #84
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Not all people like the game
*GASP* Not like Jumbleberry Fields?? Who...who could not like this new game *GASP*

Bottom line, here, we are getting three cool items, we all get to click to win, there is a LOT of fun surrounding it, especially here. It is a week of excitement and even if you don't catch anything, it is great to be a part of something this big
I like ALL of the fests, even if I don't get to click anything at all I had no luck the last click fest. I think I got MAYBE a squash and that was it. But That's ok I loved cruisin' the threads where kids were jumping up and down that they got this or that
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:39 PM   #85

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

I cant wait!! I love the winter fest!!
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #86

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Yay!! I can't believe Winterfest is just around the corner!!!! Time to bring out the snowflakes!!
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:00 PM   #87
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
*GASP* Not like Jumbleberry Fields?? Who...who could not like this new game *GASP*

Bottom line, here, we are getting three cool items, we all get to click to win, there is a LOT of fun surrounding it, especially here. It is a week of excitement and even if you don't catch anything, it is great to be a part of something this big
I like ALL of the fests, even if I don't get to click anything at all I had no luck the last click fest. I think I got MAYBE a squash and that was it. But That's ok I loved cruisin' the threads where kids were jumping up and down that they got this or that

I know exactly what you mean. I am always so torn between here and actually trying to get something during these times. It may not be much to some but it is loads of fun for others. I hope everyone has fun. I know I will
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #88
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Does that mean there's only three prizes this year? They said so. I hope there's more than that, bcuz I love all these prizes for winter.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #89
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You forget there is a CONTEST that they are running at the same time in Webkinz News. Maybe we won't have NINE items, but didn't we just get a game that is going to give us FIFTY??

Dixiecup please promise to always keep that positive attitude. I have seen some negativity floating around and you just keep coming back with such great points. Thanks. I really think we have had a great year on WW. Jeeze just try to add up all the new items this year alone. I will be happy with some cutesy little item.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #90

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

I thought it wasn't gonna happen. Thanks cows.
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: