Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Winterfest Dates Announced!

This will be my first Winter Fest and I'm really excited about it. I do know that from the other Fests that I have participated in, I don't like getting food. I don't like getting food as a prize anytime. If it's a cool food item, like the Christmas cookies and candy canes, you can keep it forever, which is silly, as you can only put them in the fridge. Or...your pet can eat it, which means you lose it. So why bother? I would rather have the chance to get three good prizes that our pets could use, than food which you can't keep. Two clothing items, and one decoration or one clothing, one decoration and one toy, would be nice. But, if it's food, then I guess we will just live with it. Better than not having Winter Fest at all.

I know that the Ganz designers and programmers are working hard to make everything really nice for us in WW. I truly appreciate them and their dedication. I just wish that they would remember that not everyone can afford deluxe membership or estore items. We deserve some special, really special, things too. Anyway, I'm hoping that we all get lots of cool prizes at this years Winter Fest!

Good luck to everyone! Have fun clicking...and clicking...and clicking!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #52
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hooray! We are so glad they are doing Winterfest again. It was our very first festival with Webkinz when we joined, and my sweeties love it. It's something even the littlest one can enjoy.

Star Child, welcome to your first Winterfest! I hope that you have a wonderful time playing!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:50 PM   #53
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, it feels like Christmas all over again! Awesome, this will be my first one in Webkinz World! I am so excited, just hope I don't burst before the 23rd!

valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #54

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

In response to Dixicup; here are the past Winterfest dates. There has been only one day in February.
  • January ? to ?, 2007
  • January 26th to February 1st, 2008
  • January 12th to January 18th, 2009
  • January 23rd to January 29th, 2010

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-19-2010 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: no need to be rude
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #55
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Only three prizes? My god, that will bring up the value of all the Winterfest 2009 that I have stored away.

I just hope that none of it is food.

Please can we have more trees?

Clothing and rugs are good too.

-- Hmm
Hmm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #56
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

hallelujah!!!! it's on.i can't wait!!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #57
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Only three - that might mean they will be all new prizes!!!
Looks like the rest of the week will be dedicated to laying in stores of food and giving the house a good old cleaning prior to a week of clicking!!! Thanks for announcing the good newz!
That is funny. As I was reading your post I was thinking to myself "better get all the laundry done for the week". Guess we are all on the same wave length. Can't wait.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #58
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
DragonBird, you are too funny!! I can't believe you actually created a "gas" action button! OMG! LOL! Now that's just the perect combination of creativity and insanity! I love it! (Actually, I personally have always thought that when you click the giggle icon, it looks like your pet is doing a little "giggle, giggle, toot" action because for some reason they raise their tail at the end. Don't you?)
Yer darn tootin' I do! (pun intended) haha! Great job noticing that one! It got buried fast!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #59
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Thanks for letting us know! Yea...this will be my first winterfest. I wonder why only about half the ussual prizes??
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:34 PM   #60

meatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond reputemeatloafbandit has a reputation beyond repute

Only 3 prizes????? Last year was like 8! I hope it is good stuff, seeing as I missed a great fall fest.
meatloafbandit is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: