Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 12:19 AM   #151
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Winterfest Dates Announced!

Hi all is their going to be a thread stated for when the snow flakes start falling today ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2010, 12:48 AM   #152
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Question Re: Winterfest Dates Announced!

Ok, this might be a really stupid question and might even be in this thread already but it starts on January 23 @ 12:00 pm EST.(noon) Im guessing thats not a misprint or is it. I only ask because I know these things usually start at 12:00am EST.(midnite) Thnx in advance.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:26 AM   #153
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Ok, this might be a really stupid question and might even be in this thread already but it starts on January 23 @ 12:00 pm EST.(noon) Im guessing thats not a misprint or is it. I only ask because I know these things usually start at 12:00am EST.(midnite) Thnx in advance.
I was wondering the same thing. Is it 12 midnight or 12 noon. Plus, it appears that the Asian accounts won't be getting them a day early. All accounts would be the same time starting. Am I reading this right?
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:10 AM   #154
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
Here's hoping this is a misprint - not like it hasn't happened before with Ganz. If they did mean to say 12:00am, we'll know soon enough when reports start coming in from asian accounts starting at 10:00am this morning. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:29 AM   #155
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by icucme
They show the new prizes in the WIKI under pictures gallery click to win winterfest items

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
i think the prizes are ok, but 3? usually there is more than twice that!
i guess ganz is too cheep to give us virtual items
pup5115 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #156
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Winterfest Dates Announced!

this really cool but i want new clothing,i really don't like food for webkinz.I want objects, i really wanted something like planting snowflakes.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #157
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'm sitting in my asian account waiting just in case.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #158

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

They are falling -- just got the new hat!!!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #159

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I thought that I read that it starts at 12 pm EST.. BUT, do you think they will start falling in the Asian accounts soon since it is after midnight? Does anyone know?

Thanks
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:18 AM   #160

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Snowflakes are falling on Asian accounts! Here is a pic!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 11:02 AM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: