Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #91
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Winterfest Dates Announced!

Did I read that right- only three?!?!? Does that mean the wintefest items all might not be back again this year? I'm glad we still have winterfest, and I'm super excited to start clicking away!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #92
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I love Winterfest. I can't wait
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #93
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks COWS for the Winterfest dates! *runs to calendar and cancels all appointments*

I love this event, it was so much fun last year. As for the prizes, they will be what they will be. Any way you look at it, they are things that you didn't have before, and also they increase in value, what's not to like?
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #94
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Aww, only three prizes? Oh well, at least we get some Winterfest still.
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:10 PM   #95
Do, or Do Not.
Webkinz :)

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

That's great I guess.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #96
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Thanks for letting us know the dates for Winterfest! One of my favorite times in WW and on WI. Can't wait to see what the three wonderful, winter-warming rewards will be this year!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:27 PM   #97
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hooray! "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!"
Hoping for a WW BLIZZARD on Saturday!
We've been waiting & wishing for this newz - thanks!
Can't wait to see what the 3 prizes will be...
In the meantime, we'll be warming up our clicking fingers!

Have Fun & Good Luck, Everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #98

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Dixie, Thank you for your upbeat positive attitude. I enjoy your's and dragonbirds posts always, I skim through the threads looking for a laugh or a lift. I am always looking for a glitch to play more Jumbleberries, haven't found it yet.
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #99
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ganz has been getting more "with it" when it comes to winning new prizes! I think for winterfest this year, we will all be pleasantly surprised!!
LinLin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #100
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Oh I forgot about the ice sculpture! That thing always got stuck... always.

I'm psyched! I hope we see a piece of furniture or plant, a new painting or wall hanging, and an item of clothing that's not a toque (LOVE toques, but they're fairly available).
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: