Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #81
NED1998
Webkinz :)
~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all~ LAF ~ is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I logged in & it still denied me access to enter
~ LAF ~ is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #82

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Sounds fun and thanks for the update!!!!

iLoveMyJozey

iLoveDogs

:gr::bdog::cs::husky::samoyed::sch::rott:
AREN"T THEY ADORABLE?????!!!!!
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #83
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

please eveyone!! Enter in the thread found in the post because it would be terrible if you were really close to entering and you did not enter in the right trhread!! i would like it if everyone had a chance!! thank you!!!!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #84
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i finally entered! so much going on now, it's hard to fit it all in
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #85
Africafairie will become famous soon enough

This is an awesome contest! One of the best!
Africafairie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #86
Unregistered

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For christmas i would like to get a pair of emu boots wich i had never had before
and for my cusisons i am sewwing them a sock monkey!!!

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks! [/LEFT]
Old 12-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #87

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

i was wondering what the prizes looked like,not including the magical retriever and membership. i looked for them in the picture gallery but i couldn't find them. sad though, i wound up seeing the christmas day gift and jummbleberry game prizes. i kind of wanted them to be a surprise,you can only take keeping a secret from yourself for so long
saramykitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #88
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

My wish for myself is to stay healthy in the upcoming year. My wish for someone is else is for my spouse--I wish that he knows how much I appreciate his loving presence in my life.

Happy holidays, everyone!
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:55 PM   #89
andicer

ashtonlolz has a spectacular aura about

what do we do
ashtonlolz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:42 PM   #90
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Red and Green Gemstone Tree WHATS THAT? POST A PIC!!!!!!!!!!!

I WISH FOR A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

AND A WONDERFUL YEAR IN WEBKINZ AND LIFE
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, go wi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: