Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #71
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

good lucky everyone !!!!!!!!! off i go to enter
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #72
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Once again, the contest thread for entering is located in the link below....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-12-a-581154/
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #73
Webkinz :)
momin.ator has a spectacular aura aboutmomin.ator has a spectacular aura about

Hi Everyone.

I wish for a cheeky cat stove for christmas lol.

And I wish an awesome Christmas Season to each and everyone here at
Webkinz Insider.

Momin.ator

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!
momin.ator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #74

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Awsome!! I will try out!

iLoveMyJozey

iLoveDogs

:gr::chi::bdog::cs::husky::acs::bas::samoyed::sch:
Aren't they adorable!!!!!?????
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #75

drewsewall12 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish it will snow everywhere on christmas.
I wish that my christmas will be fun and full of love

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!
drewsewall12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #76
Banned

sabren97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for every one to have a merry christmas
i wish war to stop
love me

sabren97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #77
Unregistered

Cool Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For christmas i want webkinz, webkinz ans webkinz.
I love webkinz so very much.

If we have pictures how do we not know the recipe to them?

Last edited by Unregistered; 12-12-2009 at 02:46 PM..
Old 12-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #78
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread.

This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:42 PM   #79

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Sloangirl10
I entered! This is such a great idea. I couldn't decide on which wish to wish. (say that 5x fast!) I have so many!
Where Did you go I couldn't find the link
copycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #80
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by copycat123
Where Did you go I couldn't find the link
There is a link on the first page of this thread, simply click where is says to click here to go to the contest thread.

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
There is a link on the first page of this thread, simply click where is says to click here to go to the contest thread.
err, more accuratly, it says for info on entering the contest click here, the "click here" is in red. Then simply follow the instructions.

Good luck!

Last edited by FBmom; 12-13-2009 at 01:31 PM..
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, go wi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: