Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 08:30 PM   #61
Lil Kinz

bellabellebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Where is the contest thread????
bellabellebunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 11:24 PM   #62
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
A new front page story has been added:

Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

The holidays are right around the corner and here at WebkinzInsider we would like to celebrate by bringing back a popular and successful contest from last year! The contest is called 'Wendy's Wishlist' and one lucky winner will even win a Magical Retriever!

Click the image to open in full size.

The contest will run from Sunday, December 6th, through Tuesday, December 22nd. For information on how to enter, please visit THIS THREAD in the contest section of our forum. In addition to the Magical Retriever, we will also be giving away the following items:
  • WI Premium One-Year Membership
  • Red Lava Lamp
  • Purple Lava Lamp
  • Reindeer Antlers
  • Red and Green Gemstone Tree
  • Fancy Tea Service
  • Winter Fun Zingoz
  • Fairy High Council Throne
  • Theater/Movie Screen
Remember the contest is open to forum members only, so please sign up if you have not already done so. Good luck everyone!

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! - this is not the entry thread. The link to the official entry thread is in the quote above and on the first page of this thread. This thread is just an annoucement of the contest and a place where people can post comments about the contest without geting disqualified for entering twice.

My third wish (my first 2 are in the official thread) is that every one who wants to enter this contest finds the official thread and enters. Breaks my heart to think someone won't be entered and then huirt to realize they missed the link and could have entered.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover191
check out page 4 or 5 i have already posted world peace as a wish.thanks for understanding.
But isn't it nice that so many people wish for world peace as their personal wish, and for great Christmas for everyone as their wish for others?

Now go post your wish on the official thread if you have not done so already. The link is qoted above and is also on the first page of this thead.

Last edited by FBmom; 12-08-2009 at 11:24 PM..
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #63
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Awesome! This is my first post as a new WI member and I'm so excited. I've been coming onto the site everyday to check out the news and now I'm finally a member too! I'm going to enter the contest now, and thanks to everybody who's doing this. I think it's a really great contest.
wkbaconwi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #64
Lil Kinz

bellabellebunny is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish: I wish that I will get some rare items on ebkinz.
Other wish: I wish everyone I know an awesome Christmas!

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!
bellabellebunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #65
Lil Kinz
peach48 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Webkinz Really want a movie screen badly

peach48 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #66
Africafairie will become famous soon enough

Another wish from me!
(I hope that's alright...)
I wish that there was no poverty in Africa-or anywhere else in the world and that the world remained a happy and beautiful planet!
I also wish that I get a Webkinz for my little sis-who's only just been introduced to it and is already crazy! She only has the black and white cat-so I hope her collection grows (I hope mine does too!)

Africafairie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:07 PM   #67
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by bellabellebunny
Where is the contest thread????
View Post Originally Posted by bellabellebunny
My wish: I wish that I will get some rare items on ebkinz.
Other wish: I wish everyone I know an awesome Christmas!
View Post Originally Posted by peach48
My Webkinz Really want a movie screen badly
View Post Originally Posted by Africafairie
Another wish from me!
(I hope that's alright...)
I wish that there was no poverty in Africa-or anywhere else in the world and that the world remained a happy and beautiful planet!
I also wish that I get a Webkinz for my little sis-who's only just been introduced to it and is already crazy! She only has the black and white cat-so I hope her collection grows (I hope mine does too!)

Once again, the contest thread for entering is located in the link below....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-12-a-581154/
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #68

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Cool!

Good Luck to everyone :]
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #69

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

My holiday wish for myself is financial stability.

My holiday wish for others is financial and political stability and equality.

View Post Originally Posted by Ironwoman
My holiday wish for myself is financial stability.

My holiday wish for others is financial and political stability and equality.
My mistake. I was in such a rush to post my wishes, I didn't notice that I was in the comment section.

I agree; this is very cool and quite generous!

Last edited by Ironwoman; 12-10-2009 at 01:33 PM..
Ironwoman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 05:25 PM   #70
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

Everybody! This is the comment area! The contest isn't here!
wkbaconwi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, go wi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: