Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #21
ILoveMyAliCat

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

A new bicycle for myself, and some plates I made at pottery class for my mom.

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!

Last edited by FIA; 12-12-2009 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: .
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Awesome! I entered..good luck everyone!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #23
Unregistered

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

cool! I'll get the reindeer antlers
Old 12-06-2009, 04:43 PM   #24
Over 200
Webkinz :)

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

I entered! my BIG wish is that my dad gets a job.
Luvthepandas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #25
Unregistered

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

nice I'll get the reindeer
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #26

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

Here are my two wishes

1. I wish that I will live a long and fullfilled life.

2. I wish for everyone to believe in Santa Claus and the true Christmas spirit that is found everyone's heart.

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!

EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #27
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

wow, you make great contests, i am still sort of new, but thanks to one of your members (eyeluvdogs5) i aa getting along with things, thanks eyeluvdogs5! your the best
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #28

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I would like to wish everyone a safe holiday season.

I wish my daughter has a heathly baby.

katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #29
Lil Kinz

treetom10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck everyone!:kanga:
treetom10 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #30

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

AWESOME! Wow those are some fantastic prizes. THANKS WENDY! Fun! Fun! Fun! Merry Christmas!
sempson is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, go wi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: