Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great List of Items
Good luck, all!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #12
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6 -12/22/09 - Wendy's Wishlist of Virtual Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I entered! This is such a great idea. I couldn't decide on which wish to wish. (say that 5x fast!) I have so many!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Happy Holidays to all!

I am wishing for my family to be together during the Christmas Holidays.

For my friend I am wishes that he finds out what is wrong with him and will find something that will heal him.

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!

Last edited by FIA; 12-12-2009 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: .
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #14
10serena

WolfGirl12 will become famous soon enough

I wish that my whole family would vist for Christmas and that everyone has a happy holiday.

Please make sure that you are entering on the Official Contest thread that is located in the contest section of the forum. There is a link to the thread located in the first post of this thread. This thread is not the official entry thread. Thanks!

WolfGirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #15
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I can't enter AND i WAS LOGGED IN
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #16

hcocutie22 is on a distinguished road

I wish everyone on WI a safe and happy holiday and I wish my friends, family, and i much joy and merriment together over the holidays!

hcocutie22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

I was logged on and i was denied access... Is this happening to anyone else??
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #18
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

The contests here on WI are the best! Thanks, Wendy! For those of you who were having a problem logging your wishes, try again. Maybe you were timed out. I didn't have any trouble just now.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #19
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Everybody, remember, This is not the thread to put your wishes on. Check Wendy's first post.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #20
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
What a fantastic contest! i entered
wouldn't it be neat if everyone's wishes came true though?
THAT would amke it the best christmas ever!! you guys on WI ROCK!! (yes that mean everybody!)
ducttapequeen is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, go wi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: