Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #81
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Last edited by AnthonysMommy; 07-11-2009 at 05:11 PM..
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #82
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all of you, but honestly I have no Idea how you had enough time to find all 60! I found 26 and that was all so congrats for winning and congrats for even finding 60!
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #83
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

Congratz to the winners! I looked for shells, but didn't find a single one! Thank you to all the mods who organized this!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:43 PM   #84
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

*sighs* i looked EVERYWHERE for shells but i didn't see one.....
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #85
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i got home from work and went to add wigiftz to my phone and i had already gotten a request from them....... how awesome.

i want to thank everyone that made this such an awesome contest. i usually forum surf by nature.... this just made it all the more fun and exciting and interesting!!!

thanks.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #86
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for this contest. Although i almost lost my mind trying to find those shells, it was fun. I look forward to the next contest. just wondering what it could be?
sweetcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #87
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

Thank You WI, Anthonysmommy and Miss Gnomie for the awesome contest. This is my first win on WI. It took me awhile and I read alot of cool ideas and saw alot of awesome rooms. Congrats to all you winners it was a great hunt.

Thank You WI, Anthonysmommy and Miss Gnomie for the awesome contest. This is my first win on WI. It took me awhile and I read alot of cool ideas and saw alot of awesome rooms. Congrats to all you winners it was a great hunt.
brulou_61 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #88
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Congrats to you winners! I didn't even find one shell, but I wasn't trying too hard to find them! Maybe I'll put more time into the next contest!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #89
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I'm not very good at digging up shells, appearently.

But congrats to all the winners!
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #90
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

I would like to thank moderators AnthonysMommy and Miss Gnomie for organizing this hard, but fun contest. The only time I could have searched for shells was when kids were in bed and there was a point where I almost gave up. I came through and not only have I found over 60 shells but as a bonus, I have also read lots of interesting threads that I would not have visited otherwise.

Congratulations to all winners and thank you for my awesome prize .

I look forward to contest #3.

Last edited by yaniella; 07-11-2009 at 11:04 PM.. Reason: add text
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: