Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #71
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

A Big Thank You to for such a fun & challenging contest.

A Specshell thanks to AnthonysMommy & MissGnomie for all the work that went into making this a great hunt.

Congrats to the all the winners and a nod to the Top Ten, for being sooo fast. lol,

Can't wait for the next contest.
Kimber21 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 01:33 PM   #72
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yay! I'm one of the winners! I'll go send an FR, though I think I may be in WI giftz's phone from a previous contest.
bookworm42 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:35 PM   #73
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to all of the shell hunters! Enjoy your presents, and thanks to WI for making summer EXTRA-FUN with Webbies!
xanadu324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #74
Webkinz :)

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Received my prize this morning. Thanks so much!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #75
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by thekatie0409
Congrats everyone that won I know it was hard to find 60 shells. Awesome contest

Congratulations to my fellow winners! And thank you WI for this wonderful contest. I couldn't be happier with my prize!!!!

Blessings!
Kinz Queen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #76
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Thanks so much for this contest! I learned a lot and I had a ton of fun doing it! Congrats to all the winners and also Congrats to EVERYONE who found all 60 sea shells! It was a difficult challenging task to find them all! I know that for sure. It took me a long time so props to everyone who gave it a go and found the sea shells!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #77

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to the winners!!!!
Gemini3562 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #78
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I got my prize thank you so much the people who donated items.
I did not have the item I received, it will be a very welcome addition to my garden.
thank you so very much
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #79
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

UGH!!!!! didn't win anything...again...! after spending all that time looking for those shells!
this is impossible.
congrats.

Last edited by winkystar29; 07-11-2009 at 08:05 PM..
winkystar29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #80
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

Oh wow I actually won something! All the hard work paid off! Thanks WI, and congrats to ALL the winners! You guys deserve it!

I will send a friend request to WIGIFTZ

Oh how could I forget? A big kudos [I think xD] to AnthonysMommy and MissGnomie! You guys put a lot of time a work into the contest, and I really appreciate it! You guys rock! Everyone have a great weekend! :3

Last edited by Cutiecutepie; 07-11-2009 at 04:41 PM..
Cutiecutepie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: