Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #51
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

Huge congratulations to all of the winners!

Thanks for the summer contests!
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! What a cool contest!! You may not believe this, but it took me over 20 hours to find 60 shells. I love a good treasure hunt, but I did almost give up a couple of times. I made it though, and finished the task.

Congratulations to all the winners!! Thank yous to all the WI behind-the-sceners, working so hard to make this a wonderful contest for all. What a lot of work!!

Have a super weekend! Always, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #53
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Congratz everyone!!

Woohoo! Im number 21! lol. What a great suprise to log on to find! Thanks to the peeps who worked so hard on this contest, its was so much fun! You rock!
This has been the greatest week of my life so far,lol, and this contest made it even more speciak!

whoops! *SPECIAL
Newsboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #54

sadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of lightsadieroo24 is a glorious beacon of light

Oops, just a postscript... It might have taken me so long because I kept getting distracted and reading all the super posts from our very talented members. I learned so much. I was getting distracted so frequently, I started a note list to myself of areas to visit after the contest was over.

Thanks again for such a super contest, and many hours of hard work on our behalf.

Always, Sadieroo24
sadieroo24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #55
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Congrats to all the winners!

And a Big THANK YOU goes out to AnthonysMommy and MissGnomie for such a great contest!

Another Big THANK YOU for all the mods that hid the shells and gave us such a great tour of WI!

Thanks for the fun!
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #56
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Neat contest! I almost gave up in the 20s, but then I found more and more and before I knew it I was at 54. Pushed for the last few -- thought I was going to go blind LOL! Made it to 60!

I saw parts of WI that I'd never seen before; found out a lot of cool information (about watering plants, number of items to have in dock, badges, Twilight!, Kinzville Academy tips, lots of stuff). So it was worth it.

Congratulations to the winners!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #57
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Wow...I won !!??!!

Let me say how happy I am to win my first WI contest ! How exciting !!
Thank you to all the mods for all the time you took to hide these little treasures.
I wish I could have had more time in the beginning to search but I was so happy when I finally found that 60th one. It was so hard not to sit and read all of the posts while searching.

Thanks again and Congrats to everyone else who managed to find their 60th shell !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #58
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Congradulations to everyone who won! I've only found 13 as it was so hard... but that's ok. This forum is big, so it does make sense it's hard. Again, Congrats!
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #59
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

A big congratulations to all you lucky winners!!!

gotchagood5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #60

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

We won I can't believe it. My girls and I are so excited. It was rainy this week where we live and the shell hunt gave us something very fun to pass the time. Thank you to anthonysmommy and WI for doing so much for Webkinz fanz.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: