Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 01:39 AM   #21
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

Congrats everyone that won I know it was hard to find 60 shells. Awesome contest
thekatie0409 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #22
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Cool! I'm really happy for the winners. I hope you enjoy your prizes winners! You earned it!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:22 AM   #23
JBUGGIN
Webkinz :)

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Wow! The late nights payed off. I'll be at my computer in the morning saying "open, open, open". Thanks for the contest. It was hard but so much fun.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:55 AM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzy99999
Thanks for having such a great contest!! I can't believe I won. What a great way to celebrate my 100th post!!!!!!
the waterfall is excellent...... congrats to you.

View Post Originally Posted by jazzy99999
Congratulations to mlh, Web Knight & all the other winners. Thanks again for the great contest Anthonysmommy & Miss Gnomie!!!
i want to second this!!!! it was an awesome contest. i was tickled to see my name among the winners!!!! i will add wigifts to my phone later as it is still early for my account to be up and running.

this a big congrats to ALL of the winners.....

but from my perspective, EVERYONE on is a winner in my book!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #25
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Congrats to all the winners. Enjoy all those wonderful prizes!
cozmic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:21 AM   #26
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for this wonderful contest!! I was excited to see my name on the winners list.

Congrats to all the other winners!!! And a big high five for everyone for the effort they put in.

I found some great threads, a lot of great
info (who knew you could get tutoring help) , and saw some beautiful pictures of webkinz houses.
Can't wait for the next contest.
sarab7387 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:08 AM   #27
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to WI, Tony's Mom and Miss G. I only found 15 shells but what I did find was alot, and I mean alot, of great information from many talented people. Thanks everyone!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #28
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Congratulations to all the winners! How exciting! I'm thrilled to see so many WI friends I know too! Even better! Thanks WI for having the contest
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #29
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Thank you so much!! This contest was great! I loved searching through the threads, I found many new ones that I hadn't explored yet and learned several new things.

It was definitely a great contest to see all the WI has to offer, great job Anthonymommy and MissGnomie!!

WIGIFTZ has been added to my phone!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #30
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Wow thank you for doing such a great job Anthonysmom and Miss Gnomes you are so wonderful to do this. You always make it special for everyone.

I don't know what we would do without you guys here at WI to make it extra special.

((HUGS))littlex3red
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: