Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

A new front page story has been added:

Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Shell Hunt contest. We hope you all had fun searching for shells. A special thank you goes out to AnthonysMommy and MissGnomie for all of the hard work they put into organizing this contest.

Congratulations to all of the winners. The first 10 members who responded with 60 correct shell locations have each won a "Bonus" Trading Card prize. Out of the remaining entries, 50 members have been randomly selected to each receive a piece of Trading Card furniture. Please click "Read More" below to see the complete list of winners. If your name is on this list, please add WIGIFTZ to your phone in Webkinz World.

Remember, this is just the second of seven contests we will be holding on Webkinz Insider this Summer. Contest #3 in the Dog Days of Summer Contest will start on Monday, July 13th. Complete contest details will be posted on Sunday.

If your name is on this list, please send a friend request to WIGIFTZ. If the phone is full, please be patient and try back later. It may take a few days to get all of the names added and all of the prizes sent out

Bonus Trading Card Prize Winners1. Collector's Paradise Waterfall - jazzy99999
2. Master Card Collector Statue - mini_rox_your_sox
3. Master Card Collector Statue - caitlin0808
4. Space Explorer Shuttle - queenfrostine12
5. Space Explorer Shuttle - mystic
6. Series 2 Collector Trophy - kitty668
7. Series 2 Collector Trophy - red fire
8. Series 2 Collector Trophy - twilightcrz
9. Ultimate Challenge Sports Car - icucme
10. Gold Card Collector Trophy - kellykam

Trading Card Furnture Winners
1. webkinzluver321
2. jeralynann11
3. princess18
4. fvb
5. rosebudroo
6. SnowCrystal
7. Miss Spots
8. crazygirl024
9. smwcat
10. jla3523
11. thekatie0409
12. PookieBear
13. Web Knight
14. funkyc63
15. Knut
16. sarab7387
17. gomommu41
18. gracielovebunny
19. stbernard07
20. bethmiz
21. Newsboys
22. berryclips
23. Cutiecutepie
24. golferguy
25. webkinz2008
26. blessedx5
27. JudoBoo
28. tinkrulz
29. Kinz Queen
30. ChocoLab
31. wizard15
32. IYQ2
33. shell4
34. littlex3red
35. WebRegi
36. biophilia
37. LuvMyKids
38. brulou_61
39. tennisstar10
40. bookworm42
41. Kimber21
42. sadieroo24
43. Twinkle
44. Lolo12
45. dotdotduck
46. mlh
47. berribrite
48. maynardg
49. yaniella
50. sweetcher
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider's "Shell Hunt" Contest Announced

Big Congrats to all the winners, I am so glad to see so many found 60 shells. I was only able to find 45 and ran out of time
Thank you so much for holding this contest and a special thanks to Anthonysmommy and Miss Gnomie for all their hard work
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #3
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Congrats winners!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
jazzy99999
Webkinz :)

jazzy99999 is a jewel in the roughjazzy99999 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for having such a great contest!! I can't believe I won. What a great way to celebrate my 100th post!!!!!!
jazzy99999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I am one of the winners!! I am so excited. This is my first win! Congratulations to everyone else as well! WIGIFTZ is on my phone. Thanks everyone!!!!

Congratulations, Jazzy!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jazzy99999
Thanks for having such a great contest!! I can't believe I won. What a great way to celebrate my 100th post!!!!!!
Congrats on the big win..and a big congrats to all of the other winners..looking forward to next week's "game"!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #7

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Congrats jazzy99999, and everyone else as well. It was a great contest. WIGIFTZ is on my phone also.

Thanks to everyone who donated prizes, to those who ran the contest, and to all the other members I saw on the forum busy searching. It was easier knowing so many good folks were hard at work searching for those shells....
Web Knight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #8
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Congratulations, Web Knight.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

Congratulations on the winners! It was a fun contest!!!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #10
jazzy99999

jazzy99999 is a jewel in the roughjazzy99999 is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations to mlh, Web Knight & all the other winners. Thanks again for the great contest Anthonysmommy & Miss Gnomie!!!
jazzy99999 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: