Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 04:00 PM   #11
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Winners of the WI Halloween Contest Announced!

Congratualations to all the winners and thank you to the staff for such a great event!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #12
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to all the winners!! Happy belated halloween everyone!! To the fabulous staff here at , Thanks for all your hard work and thanks for giving all of us webbie crazy fans a really fantastic site to come and hang out or caht or get great information. totally rocks!!
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 04:36 PM   #13

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Congrats to all the winners!!!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 09:22 PM   #14
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Congratulations to all of the Winners! Thanks to WI for running such great contests!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #15
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

This made my day when I got home and saw I had won something! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners and THANK YOU to all the WI staff for making October so much fun with all the contests and activities! You guys really rock!

Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
NickJonas has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to everyone!
NickJonas is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #17
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

I would just like to say a BIG thank you to Wendy, Justin and all the other WI staff that made such great competitions possible, I am looking forward to getting my Black Cat, I think they are one of the coolest pets ever.
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 11-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #18

robin2807 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats to all those who won.
robin2807 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 12:04 AM   #19
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah my son won................... aren't I a proud Mum.......................
by the way this is my first post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 02:42 AM   #20
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations to all the winners, and many thanks to the staff for running
the contests for Halloween! : )
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: