Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Winners of Webkinz Insider Exotic Holiday Room Design Contest Announced

A new front page story has been added:

Winners of Webkinz Insider Exotic Holiday Room Design Contest Announced

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry in the Exotic Holiday Room Design Contest. It was so much fun to see the amazing rooms you put together. We certainly have a bunch of talented members here on Webkinz Insider! And, a special thank you goes out to momwhoplays and Webberlily for all of the hard work they put into organizing this contest.

Congratulations to all of the winners. We have selected 10 members to receive Retired Exclusive Items as prizes and 50 members to receive Current Exclusive Items as prizes. Please click "Read More" below to see the complete list of winners. If your name is on this list, you will receive a PM with instructions on how to claim your prize.

Remember, this is only the first of seven contests we will be holding on Webkinz Insider this Summer. Contest #2 in the Dog Days of Summer Contest will start on Monday, July 6th. Complete contest details will be posted on Sunday.

All of the contest entries can be viewed in the Contest Thread located HERE.
Each winner is listed with the post number of their entry.

Retired Exclusives Winners:
1 - sunnybunny #67 - Jelly Lollypop Tree
2 - clover68 #151 - Giant Venus Flytrap
3 - Jarrah #194 - Webkinz Totem Pole
4 - stovetop0896 #145 - Webkinz Totem Pole
5 - cozmic #205 - Electric Blue Mauna Loa Lamp
6 - fatcatpix #85 - Neon Plant
7 - Lovyoshi #217 - Windmill
8 - Momtofaye #271 - Windmill
9 - Dot Jr #237 - Stoplight Lamp
10 - BlackLab39 #249 - Stoplight Lamp

Current Exclusive Winners:
1 - meandspencer #91
2 - Lotamoxie #12
3 - Princessfrog11 #
4 - clairep #33
5 - alex1920 #54
6 - catlady82467 #7
7 - sholyrn #27
8 - pargolfer #48
9 - pbandj #63
10 - ramparion #83
11 - cpkDeidra #119
12 - Elephantboy42 #134
13 - dancedoll95 #138
14 - BethPeachyalab #92
15 - jms40 #152
16 - inibaz #109
17 - cbjhockey #130
18 - webkinz005 #148
19 - meems47 #162
20 - electrabuzz1 #189
21 - jamezt #160
22 - Astrogirl64 #175
23 - TwinzKinz #153
24 - hallaway #55
25 - godessraven #30
26 - morebubbles #69
27 - ra.ra.rainbow #84
28 - dwarfhamster101 #89
29 - suzy12356 #144
30 - snugglebunny72 #204
31- Hedgie #199
32 - tigger4me2 #195
33 - jeralynann11 #193
34 - SnowCrystal #191
35 - hah45454 #213
36 - tinag123 #284
37 -thekatie0409 #245
38 - timerj #228
39 - i_like_pie #210
40 - mickey26 #242
41 - SarahN #234
42 - catsnhorse #236
43 - softbop #239
44 - Nattie #257
45 - sweetcher #270
46 - kewljlmommy #229
47 - webkinz2008 #202
48 - chefshar #223
49 - xraygirl03 #265
50 - 95cute51 #267
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
nanoperson
Webkinz :)

nanoperson has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider Exotic Holiday Room Design Contest Announced

rats i never won. oh well. wonder what the next contest is
nanoperson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

Default Re: Winners of Webkinz Insider Exotic Holiday Room Design Contest Announced

well congrats to all the winners
Princessapreeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:55 PM   #4
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

oh well. I thought I had a fair chance, giving mine was pretty creative, but it wasn't quite exotic enough, I guess. Congratz to all the winners!
ksoccer28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Big Congrats to all the winners and a special thank you to WI for having this contest
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Congratulations to all the winners. I saw some wonderful rooms!
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

congrats to all of the lucky winners. every room was spectacular!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
jackie1549

Jackie1549 will become famous soon enough

Congratz to all the winners!
Jackie1549 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32 PM   #9
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Congrats to all of our winners! You all made spectacular rooms, I can't imagine how the staff chose which ones should win

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
katy01

horsegirl94 is a jewel in the roughhorsegirl94 is a jewel in the rough

congrats winners! i didnt even enter hehe.....but does anybody know if the retired prizes were like purple lava or tea cart?? or even red lava?? or were they like the blue wagon...recently retired...
horsegirl94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: