Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #41
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Winners of WI and Ameriwade Costume Contest Announced!

I don't get it. . . . what's the dragon dressed as?

Congrats to both the winners though!

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
Is that supposed to be a nest sitting on eggs?
hey maybe. that would make sense.

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Congrats to you both! I love that purple wig. But I have not seen that one before. I wonder where Paulakinz got that wig.
I think you get the wig when you buy real Webkinz Clothes for humans. You get to pick between 5 outfits I think, and scientist is one of them. The wig is a science wig.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #42
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Luvthepandas
WOW! that is SO cool! what is the costume supposed to be?
I went back to the original thread to check...

Justin posted on there that:

Congratulations to paulakinz65185 (founders choice - post 65) and Sarah N (random drawing winner, post 427) for being named the winners of our contest! Thanks to all who entered!

So going to post #65, I saw paulakinz65185 post & she did not actually describe what her cute little dragon was supposed to be. It was her first post here on WI, so lets hope she is still reading along and can fill us in herself

Congrats to the winners!!

Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:04 PM   #43
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Congratulations to both!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #44
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Awe I won!
.... But congrats to the winners!!!
Thankx for making another GREAT CONTEST!!!!

Ginger
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #45
STARSTRUCKKBOii

WeBkInZLUvAhH is an unknown quantity at this point

Great job you two! Cool costume.
WeBkInZLUvAhH is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 PM   #46
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
Is that supposed to be a nest sitting on eggs?
View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
I went back to the original thread to check...

Justin posted on there that:

Congratulations to paulakinz65185 (founders choice - post 65) and Sarah N (random drawing winner, post 427) for being named the winners of our contest! Thanks to all who entered!

So going to post #65, I saw paulakinz65185 post & she did not actually describe what her cute little dragon was supposed to be. It was her first post here on WI, so lets hope she is still reading along and can fill us in herself

Congrats to the winners!!
I have an idea for the next contest-who can guess what this costume is about? I hope paulakinz comes back to make a SECOND post and tell us who the winner is!
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #47
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I am so Happy for both of you Congrats And Congrats to all the entries too , They were all really creative & great !! Enjoy that beautiful Hat , You both Deserve it , Awesome News Hooray !! Wear those hats w/ happiness !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #48
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Congratulations paulakinz!

Oh, and Sarah N!

Last edited by jazzinmarch; 10-21-2009 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: forgot a name...
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #49
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Thank you dear Wendy, Justin and Ameriwade for this amazing contest!!

And thank you to all the members who took the time to write the very kind and congratulatory words!!

I cannot believe that I am one of the winners!!! Even while I looked at my name on the front page I couldn't believe it!!! I am thrilled beyond words!! The Purple Witch Hat has been my absolute favourite and most coveted of all items in WW and I cannot believe that I will now have one to call my own!!! Thank you for making my wish come true!!

I loved all the entries in this fun and creative contest and I certainly didn't envy your position Wendy and Justin of having to choose a winner!!

Thanks again for everything!!!

SarahN
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:11 PM   #50

paulakinz65185 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Winners of WI and Ameriwade Costume Contest Announced!

Thank you so much! I am so so so so so happy! Everybody rocks! And I want to say to everybody that you guys all did a great job! I've only been a member for bout a week and a couple days, so its amazing to me! WOW!And thanks to all the people that congradulated me!
paulakinz65185 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: