Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #41
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
I agree...I am happy for those who won but I am beginning to wonder...do the judges just pick the winners randomly or do they actually read the entries and then pick the winners?

They probably pick the winners randomly. They probably didn't have enough time to go through all of the questions. They could at least look at the entries they pick (even if it is random) and throw out the ones that don't meet the requirements and then pick some more entries (even if it is randomly) and then some more until they have winners that actually meet all of the requirements. They should also have picked questions that only Plumpy would be able to answer. If I can look in the Kinzville Academy guide and answer the question myself, then it was not a good question for Plumpy!!

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #42
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)
 
SnowCrystal's Avatar
SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzkayla
yep! i won! my queston was do webkinz have dreams!
Congratulations!!! That is a great question!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #43
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

congrats to all these people!! their so lucky!

i've never won one contest!
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #44
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru
 
jazzinmarch's Avatar
jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

Congrats to the winners - Plumpy Glasses - you'll be the envy of all!
My family and I had some pretty good questions - one of them being (and maybe someone here can answer it) WHAT is the name of the travel agent? (also what animal is she)
and another... why do so many of the characters (Arte, Amanda, Ms Cowoline, Dr Quack, etc) why do they speak, but Doug and Quizzy and some others don't have voices? I wish Doug had a voice - it'd be easier for my son to understand who doesn't read well yet.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #45
Unregistered
Guest

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

I think the travel agent is a llama, but I'm not sure of her name.

I entered the contest, but didn't win, sighhhh. I don't win things in real life, either! I am going to bet these were picked randomly because most of them...yeah, it's all been said already, no need to repeat. I am feeling a little sore, yes haha, but congrats to winners.
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:10 AM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzkayla
yep! i won! my queston was do webkinz have dreams!
That one actually made me smile I LIKED that question so much that if I had been a judge I would have chosen it. That is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see what the answer will be on that one and also on the one where she is asked if she is near or farsighted
I could care less about the grammar. I am SURE they took into consideration that kids as young as SIX years old would be posing questions and some of them LOOK like they came from that age range. Not because of the grammar, but because of that sense of WONDER and amazement that they ACTUALLY get to send a letter in to PLUMPY. THOSE few are TRULY the ones that should have been chosen.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #47
icked Webbies
Gift Guru
 
dragonbird's Avatar
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

deleted by dragonbird cuz I'm reusing htem!

Last edited by dragonbird; 09-30-2009 at 10:34 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:42 AM   #48
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Congrats to the winners - Plumpy Glasses - you'll be the envy of all!
My family and I had some pretty good questions - one of them being (and maybe someone here can answer it) WHAT is the name of the travel agent? (also what animal is she)
and another... why do so many of the characters (Arte, Amanda, Ms Cowoline, Dr Quack, etc) why do they speak, but Doug and Quizzy and some others don't have voices? I wish Doug had a voice - it'd be easier for my son to understand who doesn't read well yet.
The name of the Travel Agent is DEBBIE the DRAGON, she is a Whimzy Dragon Plumpy actually answered that question when the Year was in review, here is a pic of that article

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:01 AM   #49
Gifted
 
Ginny's Avatar
Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
That one actually made me smile I LIKED that question so much that if I had been a judge I would have chosen it. That is one of my favorites and I can't wait to see what the answer will be on that one and also on the one where she is asked if she is near or farsighted
I could care less about the grammar. I am SURE they took into consideration that kids as young as SIX years old would be posing questions and some of them LOOK like they came from that age range. Not because of the grammar, but because of that sense of WONDER and amazement that they ACTUALLY get to send a letter in to PLUMPY. THOSE few are TRULY the ones that should have been chosen.
I Do Agree!
Actually The One That Was Like What Is THe Prize For Blah Blah Blah, Gosh No Dear Or Anything!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
They probably pick the winners randomly. They probably didn't have enough time to go through all of the questions. They could at least look at the entries they pick (even if it is random) and throw out the ones that don't meet the requirements and then pick some more entries (even if it is randomly) and then some more until they have winners that actually meet all of the requirements. They should also have picked questions that only Plumpy would be able to answer. If I can look in the Kinzville Academy guide and answer the question myself, then it was not a good question for Plumpy!!
Well I Don't Think They Pic The Winners Randomley.
Espically For THe Room Desgining Ones!
Ginny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:45 PM   #50
Webkinz :)
 
princessjuleia's Avatar
princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

I love my Plumpy glasses. I'm so glad she is going to answer my question.

Thanks!

Julia
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts