Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #31
God bless y'all
Webkinz :)

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Winners Announced in Ask Plumpy Contest

I am sad because all the question were at 11:59 I can't be up at that time gosh thats not fair
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 07:36 PM   #32
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Congrats to all of the winners.

I really wish that they would choose winners didn't have any grammar errors in the entries. I am sure that there are many other deserving entries that had perfect grammar!! Some of the entries were wonderful and others weren't (one used the word "right" instead of "write"!). I know that there are children writing a lot of these, but according to the rules, the parents have to enter for them. There shouldn't be any grammar mistakes in the winning entries! I am sorry if I offended anyone, but that is just my opinion!

I hope that there are some winners!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #33

BalloonDoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't want to seem like a sore loser or overly critical, but about four or five of those questions could be answered by just reading the instructions that come up before doing the activity. More than likely they were asked by very little kids, but a parent should have explained it to them already. They probably chose those questions based on the emails they get daily from people. They probably want Plumpy to answer them so they will read it and stop emailing them the same questions over and over again.
BalloonDoggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #34
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

congratulations everyone who entered!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #35

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Congrats to the winners.
And not to sound like a sore loser but I thought the rules said it was judged on grammar and stuff too. I won't point out specifics since I wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings and also because there's too many But reading some of those was a typist nightmare.
I agree...I am happy for those who won but I am beginning to wonder...do the judges just pick the winners randomly or do they actually read the entries and then pick the winners?
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:17 AM   #36
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I am glad I am not alone in the fact that the questions that won (or majority rather) were questions that could be answered by reading about them IN Webkinz World. Not only that, the grammar was atrocious on a lot of them. Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but one of the requirements of winning was proper spelling and grammar. Are Ganz officials even reading these contest entries?? And if so, it worries me even more that THEY don't seem to understand their own rules. It's too bad.
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:48 AM   #37
Woah! I am
Gifted

webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!webkinzkayla is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
But is it your question with it? My daughter's name is on the winners list too..even spelled the same way but it was not her question so not her. We were both excited too. lol
yep! i won! my queston was do webkinz have dreams!
webkinzkayla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:46 AM   #38
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to all the winners!!! I saw Ginny on the list and wondered if it was my question, but it wasn't.

I hope they have a contest like this again. I thought it was fun. Ginnyky
ginnyky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:25 AM   #39
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

Congrats to all the winners! I was going to enter but then forgot!
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #40
catloverstwo

kmdw is an unknown quantity at this point

What great questions! Congratulations to the lucky winners!!
kmdw is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: