Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #41
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Winner Selected for Free Webkinz Magical Retriever!

Congrats las!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

MissyC is a jewel in the roughMissyC is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on winning the Magical Retreiver, las! I'm glad Justin and the WI crew were able to resolve the issue and you have a working code now. Hope this is the beginning of better times for you
MissyC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:26 PM   #43
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

thank you all for your well wishes and help. i have to say that i am very impressed with justin. he handled this himself and i am now the proud owner of a magical retreiver. i named her FAITH. im not sure how to send a screen shot of her. if someone wants to pass that info on, i would be glad to send it in.
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #44
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations on your wonderful new pet!
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #45
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Congrats las!
Enjoy your awesome new MR!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #46
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

webkinzzz.jpg

her is a picture of FAITH ! thanks to the help of my edit daughter! how do they get so smart at this stuff.

Here's a bigger pic for you. FAITH is a great name...and kidz are something else, aren't they? - AM57

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFaith.jpg (90.7 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by AuntMary57; 04-01-2011 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Reposted pic; edited out reference to age to keep those super kids safe!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:11 PM   #47
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Congrats las on winning. I tried so hard to even win at the click to win with no luck. I am sad I couldn't even be eligible for the magical retriever.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #48

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by las
I WON !!!!! WOW I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
congratulations

Attachment 225885

her is a picture of FAITH ! thanks to the help of my edit daughter! how do they get so smart at this stuff.

Here's a bigger pic for you. FAITH is a great name...and kidz are something else, aren't they? - AM57

oh thats cute
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #49

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Hey everyone, I've taken care of it and las has a working Magical Retriever code thanks to Ganz. They were a GREAT help in resolving this issue for everyone!
Glad it could get corrected.

Attachment 225885

She looks very happy sleeping in her bed. Congrats on the win!
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #50
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Congratulations!!

Thats a wonderful prize! I tried all night to be the last one to win but i failed xD Congrats laps on your new pet!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
catspaws was around

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: