Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Windmill Replica coming to eStore, September 19th

Like many, I do not need it. But for those who do not have it, that is great.

Remember that the replica will probably not be kinz postable so whatever account it is on, there it stays.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 04:28 PM   #12
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

That is awesome, except I have alot of Windmills and I don't think I need any more.
murphy20071 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

Why on earth of ALL the exclusive items there are, would they bring back this one? It's the same as with the gold safe. People have tons of these. Why not bring back something people really want, like the green and purple lava lamps...or something from back then. I don't get it and I can't imagine they are making much money off of these.
yazkitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #14
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I allready have a couple of them. thanks for the info Commodore. good news for those who wanted one, not so for the collectors who lose value.

Hey ganz how bout replica limo or shuttle!

Bob :pgn:
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #15
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

I think this is getting a little ridiculous. Ganz is just getting so money hungry from people buying all these replica's. I mean what is the point of even having a trading room. Every day that I trade I am offered this item several times, I mean it is readily available everywhere. Why do they even retire items, oh wait I know why because then they can sell them once a year and make a fortune off of them. I am so tired of the estore replica's. I mean I love the new and original items that are in the E-store and the pets, but brining in retired items as replica is just ridiculous and all it does is upset me. I started loving Webkinz world to collect items, and when they introduced the trading room I loved Webkinz World even more, but now there is no need to spend so many hours trading for items I do not have now because eventually they will be in the estore, I mean what's the point of trading anymore, there is none.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #16
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Drats! Enough of replicas of items they just retired. If they are going to go to the trouble of making a replica, make one of an item that was already retired long before those of us who joined webkinz later on and will never have a shot of getting through trading or anything because we don't ever have anything valuable enough to get them. Like the purple which hat, or the red lava, or one of those items! They started to get the idea with the blue dragster and the elephant statue.

Ganz - for Halloween - SELL A REPLICA OF THE PURPLE WHICH HAT! PLEASE!!! I would sleep out in front of the estore for that one! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #17
(: Jordan :)
Webkinz :)

Z Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of lightZ Oreo is a glorious beacon of light

ganz needs a life.. they keep bringing back items that people really wanted in the past. well tuff luck if you dont get it
Z Oreo is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:09 PM   #18

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

It is cool but i can not buy things in the e-store. I would not if i could any way. you are just bying a picture.
sweetie228 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #19

EatingPie789 is on a distinguished road

You know guys, it is a cool exclusive item, but I recommend (if you really want this item) Is trading for it in the trading room instead of buying it on e-store
EatingPie789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #20
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

i have ALOT of those1
CalicoCatLove is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: