Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Win a Nibbles Camcorder on Webkinz Newz

I can't seem to find any, is anyone seeing them now?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #22
007Gameboy
Lil Kinz

007Gameboy is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Win a Nibbles Camcorder on Webkinz Newz

Cool! I wonder if it actually takes pics and vids......
007Gameboy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! I got mine today! It looks so cool! I still need to win the other camera on the Wheel of the Month. Hehee.
happyface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #24
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by 007Gameboy
Cool! I wonder if it actually takes pics and vids......
haha that would be awesome! but no its just for decoration
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #25
lugwee has disabled reputation

I got the camera today a little while ago. It is a non interactive object. That can go indoors and out. It can sit on various tables. It does not go in storage bins. It sells for 40 KC. Here are some pics of it in all the angles, and my lil' kinz unicorn is next to it for comparison. Good luck, and happy hunting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgCapture.JPG (12.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpgCapture1.JPG (12.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgCapture2.JPG (12.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgCapture3.JPG (12.3 KB, 6 views)
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #26
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

Talking Re: Win a Nibbles Camcorder on Webkinz Newz

Woah, I just won this!!!
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #27
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Just curious, what does it do?
Steelersgal86 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #28

neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!neonflowers is not just visiting!

LOVE it!!!!
neonflowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I don't get it, I mean...I got one but am I missing the point? It sits there like a decoration?

Does the gold one from the WOM do anything and are they the same size?
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #30
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

aww! its adorable!
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: