Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #81
Webkinz :)

Unicorn42 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

Seems like this has happened several times before in minor ways to many of my rooms, but never this wide spread or drastic. Heres hoping to a fix soon.
Unicorn42 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #82
Lil Kinz
william67 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

this happened to me and i lost all of my items from trophies to lava lamps to priceless ireplacable items and the trick doesn't work for me and it happened to everyone in my family to their acounts to please fix this soon i want my stuff now
william67 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #83
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well its obvious they didnt fix this problem last night when the site was down, I can still stand on top of my objects that were on the tables, was able to remove tables but not objects lol. Oh well. While the site was down last night I bought 3 signature pets and love puppy on ebay lol. Got a great bargain on the love puppy, cant wait to get him activated!!!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #84
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Well its obvious they didnt fix this problem last night when the site was down, I can still stand on top of my objects that were on the tables, was able to remove tables but not objects lol. Oh well. While the site was down last night I bought 3 signature pets and love puppy on ebay lol. Got a great bargain on the love puppy, cant wait to get him activated!!!
I was about to ask if last nights "maintenance" helped at all, (I'm just on my lunch hour from work so I can't logon at the moment) so I guess this answers my question. What my husband and I did with the "walk in and out of each room trick" is move the items off the tables onto the floor NEXT too the tables.... slow and tedious, but atleast they aren't UNDER the tables at the moment. Then when I hear all is well I'll put them all back on again. *sigh* I guess I have to head back to work now. Oh well
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #85

hollister22 is a jewel in the roughhollister22 is a jewel in the rough

my items are unstuck
hollister22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #86
ebaday

Oh good! Thought it was just me!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #87

hollister22 is a jewel in the roughhollister22 is a jewel in the rough

nevermind i thought they were but theyre not
hollister22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:44 PM   #88

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Phew, I walked in my trophy room and all of them were on the floor. I thought my account was all glitched up xD. Hope that it will be fixed soon.
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #89
luv14webkinz

that is weird
Old 08-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #90

Happyhopper9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

Today, in all of my rooms with tables, everything on them was unaccessable! Now I know why!:cmunk:
Happyhopper9 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: