Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #61
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

Oh yes..seeing this as well..every account and every room..Thanks for the update..hopefully Ganz will get this fixed soon!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 11:37 PM   #62
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The problem is still there and I have a trophy stuck and have gone in and out of the room several times. I have a yard where I built a little village based on one by Maryjane and all the doll houses have sunk down into their tables so it looks as though they are on the ground. I wanted to move this village into a yard and after I had emptied most everything else out of the yard the walking in and out got them unstuck. But then I foolishly put them back so as not to have all those houses in my dock, and they are stuck again. I don't know what they did in those two hours.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:05 AM   #63
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

well my glitch is not itiems falling through tables but simialer my blender is not leting me move it or use it and thats not all my sandwitch is doing that to But if i go to a difren room and go back or if i log out and back in they still wont work.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #64

DCP985 is on a distinguished road

HI, OK not that it's great, but at least it's not just me this is happening to. I too have items stuck on the floor and table problems. Also when I tried to fix and move the items back my edit does not work . Also when I'm in my rooms I can not log out. I did write to customer service since this has been happening for a few days. I hope they get it fixed soon. my lava lamp, blender, sandwich maker, dish rack and anyhting that sits on a table is off or floating in air.

Last edited by FIA; 08-11-2009 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
DCP985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:29 AM   #65
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

All my table stuck probblems are still there also !! Even some of my Webbies have fallen through there beds I am not sure what what fixed if anything !! Or maybe it was a server upgrade only !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:07 AM   #66
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Oh this happens to me all the time, I hope it gets fixed soon!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:17 AM   #67
ℓιѕα♥

Slingy1O1 will become famous soon enough

Yes, that's been happening to me for a few days... And in my rooms I usually like everything to be neat so I'm getting very annoyed

Click the image to open in full size.
Slingy1O1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:30 AM   #68
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Red face Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

YEAH THE KEEPS HAPPING TO MY WEBKINZ PERIDOT DOG LAMPS SO I HAVE TO LOG ON IF I GO TO THAT ROOM AND GO BACK THEN THE GLITCH HAPPENS IS SO GETTING ON MY NEVES FIX IT GANZ!!!!!!!!IT HAPPENS TO ME EVER SINCE I GOT MY PERIDOT DOG AND THEN BEFORE THAT BEFORE AUGUST ALSOI AM GETTING ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!!
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #69
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

[QUOTE=COOKIESRGOOD;15952397]YEAH THE KEEPS HAPPING TO MY WEBKINZ PERIDOT DOG LAMPS SO I HAVE TO LOG ON IF I GO TO THAT ROOM AND GO BACK THEN THE GLITCH HAPPENS IS SO GETTING ON MY NEVES FIX IT GANZ!!!!!!!!IT HAPPENS TO ME EVER SINCE I GOT MY PERIDOT DOG AND THEN BEFORE THAT BEFORE AUGUST ALSOI AM GETTING ANGRY ABOUT THIS!!!! PS,IS ANY WON GETTING THAT HOW IT IS WHEN YOU INVITE A FRIEND OVER YOU CAN NOT EDIT AND IT SAID SEND ALL HOME.MY SREEN WAS LIKE THAT BUT I DID NOT HAVE ANYONE OVER WHEN I CLICK ON MY MAP IT SAID USERS 1 IN THE ROOM I WAS NOT IN I CLICKED ON IT AND NOBODY WAS THERE AS SOON AS I CLICK THAT ROM THEY LEFT IT HAS THE DOOR SLAMING SOUND HOW IT ALWAYS SOUNDS
Old 08-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #70
i'm on the frontpage
Banned

ps,is any won getting that how it is when you invite a friend over you can not edit and it said send all home.my sreen was like that but i did not have anyone over when i click on my map it said users 1 in the room i was not in i clicked on it and nobody was there as soon as i click that rom they left it has the door slaming sound how it always sounds

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: