Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #21
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

it rains in the outdoor yoards but bright sunny in the treetop yards hmmm.......
rootbeer598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #22
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by seamonkey367
Yes but is it raining in your yard?
YES, it is raining in my yard (garden).
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #23
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Oh good! So it's not just my account. I'll use the little trick, but Ganz better hurry up and get this fixed, I have exclusives on tables that are now stuck!!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #24
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Not only do I have the problem of things stuck that were on tables, I can't get into my outside storage rooms. Sent a note to Ganz but the reply I got did not help and did not address stuck issues at all.
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #25

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

this has been happening to me too. When I enter a room, anything thats on a table is on the floor. But if I leave the room and come back again, everything is fine!
cookie_monster2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:22 PM   #26

jms1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had to me and my sisster
jms1997 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #27
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

i tried the temp fix...and it worked in some rooms and not in others....and also i cannot place things on tables. I tried to put a new plant on a table and it told me the container was full!?!?!?!

Ganz needs to get on this...its been a while and it is annoying!
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #28
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I have a Blast Off Rocket Bed and when I tried to put my dragon to bed in it, she fell all the way to the floor! Just like the items on the tables are doing. Fortunately, she did not get stuck. She was able to walk out of the room. Now, of course, I'm afraid to use the bed for fear a pet will get stuck! Hope Ganz fixes things soon!

View Post Originally Posted by rootbeer598
it rains in the outdoor yoards but bright sunny in the treetop yards hmmm.......
Boy, the trees must be tall enough that the tops are above the cloud cover! LOL!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #29
Unregistered

Talking Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

if ur like me you want something done fast . here are 3 easy steps to fixing your glitch,

1. go into the room with the glitch
2. go into another room using the map
3. go back into the room with the glitch using the map

Problem solved

if this tip worked ad kikipixie10 to ur friends list
Peace Out
Old 08-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #30
Unregistered

I know this is crazy talk here, but...
Instead of all of us doing these temporary in/out fixes....

Why doesn't GANZ just fix the whole thing!
And the PVP problem
And the kinzpost problem
jellybeans
Bingoz
And the daily kinzcare drawing that old tho and percy have rigged

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: