Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Widespread "Table Glitch" Affects Webkinz World Accounts

We have this problem (glitch) in our houses ... we decided to just leave all those items on the floor after doing the temporary fix (which worked) when we returned the turkey and placemats were on the floor again. Lets hope they fix it so we can sit down to TGiving dinner on the table!!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #102
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

even since like last year there has been a table glitch because of the table glitch one of my items are stuck on the floor permanently i have tried everything and that same item is in the same spot
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #103
twinkler4444

DukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to allDukeDakota is a name known to all

I have the same type of problem with my daredevil superbed. Pets don't sleep on the top of the bed. They sleep in the middle
Attached Images
File Type: bmpdog.bmp (91.3 KB, 5 views)
DukeDakota is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #104
Proud owner of 121
Banned
gabriellaabby will become famous soon enough

well that is pretty cool, they are practically floating, gnarly dude!
gabriellaabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #105
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Some people are saying if you walk out of the room and back in some items might be fixed, I hope that happens to me! I have seen this happening in my very own house!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #106
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kaykayc911
yes, i have been seeing that. i hope they fix it soon
Yes, I have seen that too. And I agree, I hope it is fixed soon!
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #107
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I really hope they fix this real soon !! Its becoming a real pain !! How long does anyone think it will be ?? Seems like its already been awhile too me !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #108

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

I've been experiencing that for a while. I'm glad there's a quick fix, even if it's temporary.

Thanks for telling us about that!
Spottedfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #109

kristew95062 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Webkinz Insider for the temp quick fix, this has been going on for a while in my 'house'.
Like Wendypie I also have been having trouble with the employment office, not with hamburger but with Newspaper. It will just freeze, then move you down a level.
Does anyone else have trouble with loading some on the daily/hourly activities....this has only been happening for about two weeks. I keep thinking it my computer.
kristew95062 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #110
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I am very sick of this glitch I have gifts to send and trades to finish!!

I called today and was told they will not even try to help individuals while they are working on this.

Come on, how hard can this be??
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: