Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #11
xosoccerstar20ox
Gifted

ElvenWelfare has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WHY COULDNT THEY WAIT

I agree! I was so disappointed when I saw that WW was down when I was logging in to buy the rock garden. =[
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 05:47 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

A Lot of us where excited to see the RG but now we will have to wait again
Zameron is offline Male
Old 12-27-2007, 09:13 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
aliciagrace777 is an unknown quantity at this point

i no wat the hek?
Old 12-27-2007, 09:17 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

princesscharlie is an unknown quantity at this point

WHAT GANZ HAVE SAID!!! "I have spoken with Webkinz support about 3 times in the past 5 weeks about things with my account. I brought up the question about all of the glitches and how did some of them get here. He said (I don't have his name) that "When people try logging in to webkinz by using the back door. It makes things act up and it may cause glitches. Which will may not know about right away. We want everyone not to try and enter webkinz world before it is allowed."

That is why I am passing this info to you all and I remember someone else saying it before me. Just want to try and help us save our items and kinz cash.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t163290p2.html

thats what someone said in this thread plz look at it. Im only telling everyone this cuase i dont like losing stuff AND U DONT EITHER! JUST KEEP waiting!!OMG..
Old 12-27-2007, 09:23 PM   #15
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

If you read this thanks for helping to not log into WW till friday morning daylight where ever you live.
No it won't be available for a while they have a schedule set and must stick to it or more glitches, which means more time down. lost items most likely will be gone forever too.
Good luck and wait till friday daylight to try logging in so they can fix it right. thanks for your help. pass it on !
nettne is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #16

princesscharlie is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know why
Old 12-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #17
Hannah359
Gifted

Hannah359 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was wanting the rock garden too
Old 12-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #18
stagemom

stagemom has a reputation beyond reputestagemom has a reputation beyond reputestagemom has a reputation beyond reputestagemom has a reputation beyond reputestagemom has a reputation beyond reputestagemom has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Hannah359
I was wanting the rock garden too
ditto
Old 12-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #19

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

I have a link under the tab of Favorites to the Login page, but when I try to login the site says "Webkinz World is temporarily unavailable. We are doing impotant maintenance. Please visit Webkinz World later."
Old 12-27-2007, 11:04 PM   #20
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

Let's all hope that Ganz realizes that many of us were looking forward to buying the master grill and rock garden but that WW was down during the hour that it was supposed to be in the curio shop. I wouldn't be surprised to see these items back at Arte's soon.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: